DENON service engineer

aakashr

Hi,

I need to replace the monitor out jack on my AVR. Have got it checked by the DENON service centre but they were unable to fix it. I looking for any authentic service engineer In Pune who might be able to either fix the faulty jack or replace it.

Also, looking for someone who can repair subwoofers in Pune.

If possible you may contact ProFx Mumbai, They have very good service Center with all modern facilities. They have very good service technicians also. You may contact them regarding your problem. First get it confirm on phone call and later on you may process for next action.....

If possible you may contact ProFx Mumbai, They have very good service Center with all modern facilities. They have very good service technicians also. You may contact them regarding your problem. First get it confirm on phone call and later on you may process for next action.....

thank you....had already contacted them and they directed me to the authorised Denon service centre. No luck there. The were unable to fix the problem.

Hi,

I need to replace the monitor out jack on my AVR. Have got it checked by the DENON service centre but they were unable to fix it. I looking for any authentic service engineer In Pune who might be able to either fix the faulty jack or replace it.

Also, looking for someone who can repair subwoofers in Pune.
Please let me know where's the Denon service center in Pune, any contact number, area. Need to get my AVR repaired

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back