Denon with Wharfedale speaker problem

saijayram

Hello.

I have purchased denon 1909 with wharfedale diamond 9.5 speakers quite recently from vector systems bangalore. At first the, vector systems official visited our house to setup the system.
It was all fine till I moved the complete setup to new room, which is quite big quite recently.

I opted to go for autosetup with caliberation microphone given by denon. when I went for auto setup, it showed phase error
"
Caution!

(Front)

L\R : Phase
"

I changed the polarity and it now showed warning to back speakers which donot even exist.
I then tried to rerun the auto setup and it again showed the same problem

"
Caution!

(Front)

L\R : Phase
"

Can any one throw some light on the warning message..

I never got such message when vector systems guy configured the system initially and me running autosetup subsequently many many times in old room.

Rgds
sai

Not sure whether u have a sub..if yes, try checking the settings on sub and run the auto cal again. Since you have moved to a new place, I guess the distance is not right. Use a tape to measure distance and try.

Last edited:
Not sure whether u have a sub..if yes, try checking the settings on sub and run the auto cal again. Since you have moved to a new place, I guess the distance is not right. Use a tape to measure distance and try.

hkravin : What has distance got to do with polarity? Please do not suggest in case you are unsure.

Saijayram : If you read under the section Error Messages in the manual, you will see that it states "Auto Setup: For some speakers this error may be displayed even if the speaker is properly connected. If you are sure the wiring is correct, select "Skip"

Sounds like a Denon software issue.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back