Denon x1000 issue

sujithblaze

Hi,
I own a denon x1000 and right now i have a problem, im not getting audio from only 1 out of the 5 channels and the sound is very harsh like the sound you get when the connection is not proper, please help me with this issue

Make sure positive wire is not touching ground or chasis.
Also try different cable thinking that cable got shorted by any chance
If this douesnt work then need technical support

Hi everyone,
I gave it to the service center and they found that there was issue with board waiting for it to come back

i did get it back, worked for 2 days and the issue is back again :( , no audio is playing and sometimes i get this weird loud noise, like pink noise, also wanted to know if i can add denon x1400 pre amp board to my denon x1000

i did get it back, worked for 2 days and the issue is back again :( , no audio is playing and sometimes i get this weird loud noise, like pink noise, also wanted to know if i can add denon x1400 pre amp board to my denon x1000

The technician can only tell you if the x1400 board will fit and match the x1000 circuitry....for obvious reasons....there is a gap of 3 models.....

Hi

I guess you may be better off purchasing a pre owned AVR....if you have the budget to invest in the repairs, go ahead...else check olx for some good preowned AVRs

Hi

I guess you may be better off purchasing a pre owned AVR....if you have the budget to invest in the repairs, go ahead...else check olx for some good preowned AVRs

I had the tech call me today the board needs to be replaced and it would cost 17800 :'(
You had servo stabilizer with it? KSEB is notorious for fluctuations. Another thing about Kerala is moisture. Most AVR's and amps made in malaysia are targeted to europe and asia. The rest of India is relatively dry, so less problems. I guess if you are picking up some thing used, try to find something made in Japan, as Japan too is moist like India. Anyways pre owned AVR is a ticking bomb. If you want to find one cheap , go take a train to chennai, go to Ritchie street. You may also find spares there,as there were heaps of AVRs in shops when I visited last time.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back