Discount in Planet M, Bangalore

saketb

Planet M is giving a discount of 20% on all of its stock in the Mantri Mall Store, Malleshwaram, Bangalore.

I've have not checked in other stores but bought some cd's from the mantri mall outlet.

Bruno Mars - Doo - Wops & Hooligans
Taylor Swift - Fearless
Enrique Iglesias - Euphoria

Saved a wooping Rs. 240.00

Just FYI

How is the collection , I see most of the planet M stores selling more of second hand cell phones than music cds. :sad:

How is the collection , I see most of the planet M stores selling more of second hand cell phones than music cds. :sad:

The store in Brigade road is the best, it has a good collection of audio cd's well arranged as well as dvd, blu ray and of course cell phones as you said.

You can give it a try if you have anything particular in mind you can check with them on phone and if available you can pick it up.

I saw many new albums in the store yesterday...

Agree, Planet M is a ghost of its former self. Wont be surprised to see them shut this biz soon

So who is doing good these days? Is it Landmark? Even I have the same view when I visited both places. The Planet M was never like this before. They are not so interested to sell much as most of the racks are empty and they don't have any more kiosks to hear CDs at least in the Indiranagar shop.

heavy discounts at a retail store is a signal for stock clearning....probably as a prelude to a shut down! Nevertheless, buyers can make hay while the sun shines!!

The download age is to blame for. When people get FLACs for free download, why spend anything to travel and buy CD's. Nothing much can be done unless the piracy is controlled. But when even US and UK are struggling to cope with this, dunno when it will be possible in our country.

According to me Landmark (Forum mall) is the best of the lot in Bangalore when it comes to music CDs. Had tried Planet-M few times but they never had the CD we were looking for.

I agree. Even I felt Forum Landmark having the largest collection available. Moreover they run discount sales on something or the other on every week. Two weeks back I found about 30 to 50 titles are on sale. Take any three for Rs.200. I got myself the following artists,

Norah Jones, Ace of Base, Cranberries, John Lennon, Alanis Morissette and MJ

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back