Discrete audio lover.

turkishbald

Hey guys, like to drop in and introduce myself. I have followed this niche forum for 10 years and always found a direction to my thoughts. Kudos to the team and community! happy to post here.

I am of simple tastes but rather specific ones. I have tried quite a few stuff over the years and mostly built and assembled equipment, always helped me fine tune things to the best of my preferences. In my current set up (or per-say experiment), I use a Sabre 9038 based Audiohonics Evo DAC/Preamp and a Hypex NC252MP based power amp and towers based on Dayton Audio reference drivers. I wouldn't say end game but very impressive stereo none the less!

lithiumnk

Hey guys, like to drop in and introduce myself. I have followed this niche forum for 10 years and always found a direction to my thoughts. Kudos to the team and community! happy to post here.

I am of simple tastes but rather specific ones. I have tried quite a few stuff over the years and mostly built and assembled equipment, always helped me fine tune things to the best of my preferences. In my current set up (or per-say experiment), I use a Sabre 9038 based Audiohonics Evo DAC/Preamp and a Hypex NC252MP based power amp and towers based on Dayton Audio reference drivers. I wouldn't say end game but very impressive stereo none the less!
Hi @turkishbald
Welcome to the forum
Impressive setup

Perfect for audiophiles wanting both excellent music quality and flexible operation.