Disk Drive not working on Xbox One S

NewBee2020

Hi All,

The disk drive is not working on my xbox one S.
It doesn't read any gaming disk and dvd I tried.
I suspect the drive is not working any more.
Please let me know where I can get the drive changed or get it fixed in Bangalore.
What will be the approximate cost for a new disk drive?
As always appreciate your response on the same.

Replacing damaged disk drive is easy process. You can purchase disk drive of Xbox from local or online store & replace yourself.
If were you I will check first issue with current drive by opening xbox and taking drive out. Also try to do lens cleaning. If all fails then only I will go for Disk drive replacement.

Replacing damaged disk drive is easy process. You can purchase disk drive of Xbox from local or online store & replace yourself.
If were you I will check first issue with current drive by opening xbox and taking drive out. Also try to do lens cleaning. If all fails then only I will go for Disk drive replacement.
Thanks for the reply...I never tried opening the xbox till date...I think now the time has came to do the same ...Will try that for sure...

Thanks for the reply...I never tried opening the xbox till date...I think now the time has came to do the same ...Will try that for sure...
Hi, what's the update on the resolution please?

I'm facing a similar issue with my xbox360, and was wondering how much would a new drive cost.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back