DIY Class D optical coaxial receiver with LCD and remote

What do you guys think about this work

• Total voters
Guys seems like HDMi boards are about to hit the market.
With 7.2 Atmos and DTS X decoding capabilities.
Will have 4 inputs and one hdmi ARC it seems.
DIY and assembled amplifiers will be more capable I hope

Guys seems like HDMi boards are about to hit the market.
With 7.2 Atmos and DTS X decoding capabilities.
Will have 4 inputs and one hdmi ARC it seems.
DIY and assembled amplifiers will be more capable I hope
Have seen couple of Videos in Youtube.let us know the source and availability cost factors.iam planning to give it a try.Seraching for my Soldering iron.;)

Hi,
Its indeed a beautiful build, building audio systems was a passion and hobby for me during school amd college days and Ritchie street was heaven. Planning to build my home theatre with STK 4141 for sub as of now. Things have changed a lot lately, can u give me some pointers of which shop in Ritchie street for buying the remote control kits (price as well) and cabinets, for speakers my choice always used to be Singh traders Techniks preffered as he has lots of patience.

Thnks In advance

Wow thats absolutely amazing. Are you able to control the gain on each channel to level the speakers?

MaSh

Hi,
Its indeed a beautiful build, building audio systems was a passion and hobby for me during school amd college days and Ritchie street was heaven. Planning to build my home theatre with STK 4141 for sub as of now. Things have changed a lot lately, can u give me some pointers of which shop in Ritchie street for buying the remote control kits (price as well) and cabinets, for speakers my choice always used to be Singh traders Techniks preffered as he has lots of patience.

Thnks In advance
Sure, let's plan a meetup at ritchy street, will help you buy things.
Now HDMI boards are available with them

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back