DIYers in Kolkata

Adhiraj

Get intouch guys,
Exchange resources and collab on projects,
I have been building since I was 15,embarking on a new project now a top end 3 way system using 12inch woofer,8 inch mid bass and a ribbon tweeter.I am getting the crossovers designed by an ex sonodyne dude.
Does anyone know where I can source components/deflex pads/high quality caps and resistors?

Sorry what i meant was,phoren parts but sourced locally.Something like the noe out of business corrson india.I would like to be able to get clarity caps or mundfords .

For woofers you can contact Hunter audio. Mobile:9331927102. He provided me with 4pcs of woofer for my Floorstander. They were 8"; 100w; made with imported cone, spider, dustcap and voice coil. They are good value for money.:)

I was not aware that obtaining high quality electronic components in India was so difficult.

I believed that it would be easy to obtain such items there. So why is it so hard to get those items in India?

Take Care

Ivey

There is so much electronics out there that can be used for DIY'ing that it is almost hard to decide what to use.

We need to talk people!!!!!!!!!

Take Care

Ivey

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back