DLS speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpradhan

Hey anyone own or have a review on this scandinavian speaker brand called DLS?

They are apparently know for their car audio speakers and are now into home audio and were highly recommended by a dealer here. Unfortunately there is very little info about them on the internet.

I did hear the M66 floor standing speakers which are their high end/top model music speakers. They sounded pretty good but cost about (Rs1.4 lac / pair).
I compared them with the Dali ikon7 which it beat as far as sound quality is concerned but the dali is a third cheaper.

Any info will be greatly appreciated. Besides im looking for a 5.1 set up for music and movies.

Thanks

Below is their site
DLS - Startpage

I have DLS speakers in my Innova and they are alright. I have also heard their book shelves but to be honest nothing to rave about (at least at the cost at which it comes). DLS is a Swedish brand. I have heard the Dali concept 6 FLS and they are really good (paired with Marantz PM 7004) but I thought the IKON series was even better.Net net DLS, at least in my view, is not worth the price it asks especially when you look around with what you can do with the same money. Audition the Tannoy Revolution series or the Wharfadale signature series. These probably offer as much if not more than the DLS at a lesser price.And if you have an open mind hear the Sonodyne sonus 2605 v2 (FLS).

bpradhan: Have your topic in one category. I am closing this thread and leaving the What to buy open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back