DNM Amplifiers

shailenderb

They are now available in Chennai with a dealer in Ritchie St. (He is known to me) As of now only one model is available with him.

HI-FI STEREO TUNER AUDIO AMPLIFIER A-8080

It is rated as 80 WPC at 8 ohms and comes with a basic remote. Just two
functions - power on & off and vol control. No input selecter. I am going
to check it out tomorrow.

Meanwhile, if anyone has used this brand before, feedback would be much
appreciated.

Link for DNM website - DNM enterprise | DNM Audio | DNM product | DNM Audio product | dilip bajaj | audio equipment | Audio Dealer in mumbai | Audio Dealer in andheri | Audio Dealer in india | sound equipment | speakers | Graphic Equalizers | Amplifiers | Audio Card Reader

I find their A777 more attractive, but not available in Chennai as of now.

Warm Regds / Shailender

I have DNM EQ-104 10+10 band stereo graphic equalizer. Though the product is listed on their website it is no longer available due to poor sales. The design is a rip off of a Yamaha Graphic Equalizer.

For the price which was Rs. 4500 its an excellent product. The build is superb too.

DNM enterprise | DNM Audio | DNM product | DNM Audio product | dilip bajaj | audio equipment | Audio Dealer in mumbai | Audio Dealer in andheri | Audio Dealer in india | sound equipment | speakers | Graphic Equalizers | Amplifiers | Audio Card Reader is the website URL.

Their High End Audio has been rated well by AV Max.

They are now available in Chennai with a dealer in Ritchie St. (He is known to me) As of now only one model is available with him.

appreciated.

Link for DNM website - DNM enterprise | DNM Audio | DNM product | DNM Audio product | dilip bajaj | audio equipment | Audio Dealer in mumbai | Audio Dealer in andheri | Audio Dealer in india | sound equipment | speakers | Graphic Equalizers | Amplifiers | Audio Card Reader

Warm Regds / Shailender

Shailender,

Did you get to audition the amp? I think there was some news about Dnm 's combo amp+cdp unit which Spiro had seen in Avmax. Pl ask the dealer about it too, pricing etc.

Shailender,

Did you get to audition the amp? I think there was some news about Dnm 's combo amp+cdp unit which Spiro had seen in Avmax. Pl ask the dealer about it too, pricing etc.

I think price is around 13k to 15k.

Last edited:
Shailender,

The dealer in Chennai has only one model - about 60 rms pc. I heard it on his own speakers and it sounded just about ok. He says it would sound
better with branded ones. He quoted Rs. 9000/- with remote.

Warm Regds / Shailender

Hi, I am a user of the HI-FI STEREO TUNER AUDIO AMPLIFIER A-8080. It has a remote control for volume control, input selection, tuner as well as on/off standby. This satisfies our needs for a remote and there is no reason to touch the amplifier after connecting the various inputs. currently using this amplifier in my bedroom and highly recommend this amplifier to any audiophile.

Warm Regards,
Vinita

appreciated.

Warm Regds / Shailender

AV max reviewed it & gave around 3star.All in one looks good on paper,but perhaps inbuit amp is less powerful.

Hi, just wanted to put my 2 bits on DNM. I bought a tiny Stereo tuner/usb receiver/amplifier (model number AV-499) today from USK in Hyderabad. Actually I went to check out some Denon/Yamaha stuff, which wasn't readily available. Saw this piece which looked interesting, and bought it as stop gap (impulse buy for Rs.5000/-). I am satisfied so far in a couple of hours of listening now.

Excellent build quality, works with SD card/USB drive. Also has a mic input. The cons are: No digital display for FM radio, just a dial, so tuning is a bit tricky. No remote.

It is rated at 20 Amps at 8 ohms - good enough for us apartment dwellers (I would mostly be using it for background music and late night listening). A very good choice as a secondary rig.

The guys in USK are also pretty courteous too (much better than S&V in the same complex).

Just waking up this thread after a long time. How are DM amps for music listening? The amps I have are of moderate power and want to test my speakers with amps that have more power without breaking bank. These professional amps are comparatively cheaper so wanted to know if there are any drawbacks compared to the normal amps like marantz, nad etc.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back