Do check out my band's music video..

jk_chaos

hello guys,
I happen to sing for a metal band called Chaos, and as a part of getting our debut album out, we have come out with a music video for one of the songs..
Would be great if fellow FMs could check it out and give your feedbacks.. :)
Here is the link
CHAOS - GAME - YouTube

Cheers

That's one very tight band you guys have there! Very, very nice.

Any plan to release the album on big, black 12 inchers? :)

hmmmmmmmm lovely dean's dimebag(r.i.p) axe and good playing too...nice tight band...video reminds me of early sepultura days...for you guys who rock!....I SALUTE YOU!...

Its not my kinda stuff but good to see you enjoy constructively (while it sounded destructive :D) your taste in music. Although I confess once upon a time long back, I did enjoy QueensRyche and similar stuff briefly. But ... but like the deliciously nose tickling sensations one enjoys just when about to sneeze and the sneeze never comes ... I got some wisecracks tickling me like crazy ... so please forgive ;)

Now imagine doing audition after audition for speaker purchases to find the most distortion free speaker out there and spending $$$ bucks to play that distortion :eek:hyeah:

--G0bble
:)

Hi JK Chaos,

Not my kind of music but very nice playing and singing indeed. Very tight band! Way to go congratulations and all the best for success!

Regards

Thanks a lot for the support guys!! Really glad that you liked the video..

@Hiten : The video was directed by our drummer's brother, Kiran NS.. Shot using some canon SLR cameras, forgive my knowledge on this domain..

@JLS : yea it is my dream to get the album out on Vinyl. We are just working out on options, fingers crossed that things work out..

and those of you out there on soundcloud, you can check out our other tracks that are soon to be released on
Chaosindia's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

hey jk_chaos. Congrats on the video and debut album :). Very tight sound and great playing! It's been a while since I listened to this genre of music which kicked some serious butt in my college days! Good to hear it again.

Here's wishing you guys loads of sales & stardom! Good luck. oh, how do you keep that voice of yours going song after song? Cheers mate.

\M/

Good stuff!

Keep us posted when you release the album. If you do so on LP, that would be awesome!

\M/

Thanks a lot for the awesome support guys!! Will keep the forum updated on further releases as well!!
@ Raghuram : well the only thing that keeps any musician going is practice, and it took me 7 years to make myself sound this way and sustain it :)

Thanks a ton
Cheers!

No wedding would be complete without it lol.
the engine, you never know how close you are.
Some Indian Wedding Music will make this sound like a Ballad. :lol:

OMG just now realised we have tradition of Heavy Metal music. Probably thousands of years :D

Regds.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back