Documentaries, some good.

Superhuman Faking It

This is an interesting HD doc. about steroids taken by these BodyBuilding champions and the effects of the same.

cheers.

Michael Moore has made some of the most 'entertaining' documentaries of recent times...of course his USP is to seek out simplistic, one dimensional solutions to problems that are in fact infinitely complicated...the venerable Pauline Kael, called one of his documentaries (Roger and Me- a story of Moore's 'fictiously' failed attempts to interview Roger Smith, the then Chairman of General Motors, who ostensibly presided over the mass shifting of the companies operations to Mexico, leaving thousands of employees in Michigan high and dry) a ' piece of Gonzo demagoguery that made me cheap for laughing' and then she adds..'I had stopped believing what Moore was saying very early; he was too glib'...
anyway Kael wasn't the only one not to be taken in by Moore's machinations...

MANUFACTURING DISSENT
Rick Caine and Debbie Melnyke

BBC plannet eart
1 word -fantastic!

If you liked Planet earth you will surely love the new series "Life"

Another fascinating documentary is "Home". Seeing this brings tears in eyes to realize what we are destroying with industrialization and pollution and global warming and what not.

Last edited:
Inside the Mind of Adolf Hitler [2005][DVD]

"Timewatch" Inside the Mind of Adolf Hitler (2005)

A very interesting doc., with dramatised elements, looking at the psychological profile of Adolf Hitler compiled by a team of Harvard psychologists in 1943. Interviewing former colleagues and the former family doctor who had fled to the USA and using Freudian techniques and theories of the day they came up with a profile and predicted how he would react to certain situations, concluding that he would not surrender and would be most likely to commit suicide when faced with defeat. This led to future profiling of many world leaders and dictators.

cheers

Discovery HD - Rides - Lamborghini Factory

20gd6p5.jpg

For all car lovers, this is a very interesting doc. on the Labmos automobile plant in Italy, witnessing the creation of a hand-crafted Gallardo, as well as the first ever Murcielago roadster.

cheers.

Anybody here watched Yellowstone on here? I'm planning to get it and wanted to know if it's worth it?

+1, there's another doc, called

Yellowstone: Winter, Summer, Autumn (3 different episodes, all 1080p)

This is also a good doc, with some good colorful images.

cheers.

+1, there's another doc, called

Yellowstone: Winter, Summer, Autumn (3 different episodes, all 1080p)

This is also a good doc, with some good colorful images.

cheers.

Thanks aneelr, I think the BD comes with all the 3 episodes and some extras. My wallet feels thin again ;)

Well, you cannot blame soldiers for that...............it's the American Govt.

cheers.

Quite true. Although with the American government's defense policy of hiring subcontractors you never know which ones are soldiers and which ones are not!

Plus there is a lot that the soldiers themselves have done on their own to soil their reputation, wont you agree?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back