Does anyone know Robson Speakers?

Jbrlycorn

I have looked at quite a few speakers to upgrade to recently, B&w and harbeth was the two top in my choice, but then i came across these speakers called Robson Acoustics, theres hardly anything on the world wide web about them, I think I found 1 review for the entry level ones and another google search on some comment somewhere but apart from that nothing came up, but they really do look very nice speakers indeed, i just wished for some more reviews, my budge was about 4,000 and for the price these was going at they was a dream. seems nobody knows much of them at all, so maybe some of you had heard something? I was looking at the regis ones and they have ribon tweeters and ive heard are very good, ive just never heard them myself, but ive heard all good things about them. HiFi | Luxury Speakers Amplifiers Media Server | Robson Acoustics

Jbrlycorn,

Welcome to the forum. Like all things in life you should enter into a speaker purchase with an exit strategy in mind. Unless you know the speaker you are buying is a destination speaker. Take time to audition a speaker thoroughly if you can preferably in your room with your gear.

Robson is not well known - if sometime in the future you would like to make a change chances are you are not going to get good resale value. You are going to be in much better position with the Harbeths or the B&Ws.

Good luck with your search!

Thanks nikhil, that's exactly what I thought, but they do look very nice, demoing these would be near impossible I think and I think your right, going with well known brands like harbeth sounds like a very wise move :)

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back