Does anyone know this dealer?

Audioears

I was looking for used speakers and came across this person on Olx. Looks like he is a dealer in used audio systems. His name is Sanjay and is from Salem, Tamil Nadu. Do any of you know him, reviews will be helpful.

There are many dealers and when dealing with persons / dealers who are not in the same location as yourself, better to check if you have a friend or relative who can visit the dealer on your behalf and check the product. You can always be on video call to see the product and demo etc.

Once the deal is agreed and closed, ask your relative or friend to ship the same to you.....

This is the best option that has worked for most!

I was looking for used speakers and came across this person on Olx. Looks like he is a dealer in used audio systems. His name is Sanjay and is from Salem, Tamil Nadu. Do any of you know him, reviews will be helpful.
Please Be careful when using olx. Lot of crooks are there

Suggest to go with pro AV dealers, they do have used / demo and open box items. can not trust olx as they always suggest not to pay anything without meeting in person and satisfied with the product, Which is impossible in these COVID times. Most of the times the items are repaired and I heard they change the drivers for speakers. I see you are from Bangalore I can suggest some good people who can suggest. send me IM for contacts. Pls note that I am no way affiliated or get any commission by suggesting. just a fellow help since you are from Bangalore :)

OLX is dominated by ~5 sellers in each city. Better to check them in person. Mostly the photos are from net or from ebay listing (the backdrop wont match our lifestyle). They mostly import from Singapore or sell refurbished units.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back