Does Audiolab 6000A have airplay

headcase

Hi all,

This is for Audiolab 6000A owners.
Can anyone confirm if Audiolab 6000A has airplay support? I read somewhere that there was an update to DTS play fi for airplay 2. Is it different than a native airplay support?

I got 6000A and I play music via Bluetooth from my iPhone. It does not support Airplay as far as I know. I haven’t find much difference between streaming and direct connect by external DAC for casual listening. The volume is less in streaming while doing streaming.

I got 6000A and I play music via Bluetooth from my iPhone. It does not support Airplay as far as I know. I haven’t find much difference between streaming and direct connect by external DAC for casual listening. The volume is less in streaming while doing streaming.
Ok thanks

For streaming if it has network capability try streaming via DLNA using 3rd party app like bubble upnp and the volume problem will be gone. Infact it will sound the best.

Hi all,

This is for Audiolab 6000A owners.
Can anyone confirm if Audiolab 6000A has airplay support? I read somewhere that there was an update to DTS play fi for airplay 2. Is it different than a native airplay support?
Do you mean 6000A or 6000N which is the streamer? :D
The 6000N has Dts play-fi & no it doesn't have AirPlay..

For airplay, the device needs to be able to connect to a network ( via WiFi or Ethernet ). 6000A does not have network capability.

Thanks everyone for the inputs.
I don't know how to end/close the thread.

I figured i would need something like the
Arcam SA20 integrated with network capability & streaming feat. Or NAD

Was just trying my luck with alab 6000A as FM is selling. There was an article about update to DTS play fi now supporting airplay but that's applicable to the 6000N with DTS play fi or the Play version of alab.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back