Does Audiophile Optimizer software in computer makes difference in sound quality?

It does. The difference may or may not be perceivable to everyone.

If you are talking about the well talked about optimizer software, AFAIK there is no need for guidelines. There is documentation that you can simply follow.

I haven't used audiophile optimizer, but I use another pc optimization software that also comes with its own interpolator. It is called xxhighend and it sounds fantastic.

Xxhighend is very good. I have used it in the past. Similarly there are innumerable tweaks to Windows OS including running an exclusive stripped version either as standalone or as a separate boot partition to

I am using Fidelizer Pro 8.8. I asked Nikhil before purchasing it and he too has a good experience if I'm not wrong.

In my setup I did hear noticeable improvement when I first downloaded and restarted my system on purist settings.

Noise floor reduced significantly. Altho I have not done any extensive A-B with and without it.

It's half the price of AO. Altho you can use both together.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back