Dolby Atmos Demo disc

Why would you spend money if you only need them for fun demos?

Here are some you can download:

Why would you spend money if you only need them for fun demos?

Here are some you can download:

Thanks for the link. The reason I want to have one is the sound quality of these disc.

I doubt any downloaded file or streaming can sound as good as a bluray disc played through dedicated bluray player.

Thanks for the link. The reason I want to have one is the sound quality of these disc.

I doubt any downloaded file or streaming can sound as good as a bluray disc played through dedicated bluray player.

That is objectively not true. Any lossless media, on disk or in a container like MKV, is the same. Only if you convert it using compression, you lose out on quality. Whatever is on your disk was recorded through recording tools in digital format and then burned to that disk. If you take that digital format data and without compressing it, put in in an MKV file, you get the same data that you would get on a disk.

That is objectively not true. Any lossless media, on disk or in a container like MKV, is the same. Only if you convert it using compression, you lose out on quality. Whatever is on your disk was recorded through recording tools in digital format and then burned to that disk. If you take that digital format data and without compressing it, put in in an MKV file, you get the same data that you would get on a disk.
Will surely try & compare.

Would still love to had a bluray disc, will also try by bluray in some other player.

Bluray disc is bluray disc, don't compare with download content to #original bluray disc #
Sorry, but that's so illogical. Tell me this. I go and buy a Blu-ray disk. I copy the data off that disk on my pc. Not changing that data in anyway. Now I play it using the same hardware I would use to play the Blu-ray. What's so different about the two?

You guys know about Blu-ray remuxes, right?
There are untouched remux versions of Blu-ray which only puts the same data in a different container. There is no loss of quality between the two.

Sorry, but that's so illogical. Tell me this. I go and buy a Blu-ray disk. I copy the data off that disk on my pc. Not changing that data in anyway. Now I play it using the same hardware I would use to play the Blu-ray. What's so different about the two?
I wanted to post exact same post last night but....see the pic.

Attachments

• Enjoy.jpeg
    Enjoy.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 31
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back