Dolby ATMOS Soundbar Suggestion !!!

rajarshi_zma

Hi Geeks

I am looking for a Dolby Atmos Soundbar in the range of Rs. 25-35K . My Room size is 14' x 20' and would like to place the soundbar on a TV table top.

I would prefer to use eARC connectivity from my SONY X8500G TV .

Need your valuable suggestion for the soundbar.

Hi Geeks

I am looking for a Dolby Atmos Soundbar in the range of Rs. 25-35K . My Room size is 14' x 20' and would like to place the soundbar on a TV table top.

None will perform well in that range. Only option is Sony X8500 or Philips TAPB603. Both have virtual simulation only. To get one with actual upfiring speakers, Q800T by Samsung seems to be ready for launch in India as it's on their website. Get that, but it'll cost more.

What about LG SL8Y ... its showing 30K in Amazon.in.

LG's soundbars haven't fared well at all when tested by Rtings. That's one reason I didn't go for the bundled offer myself. Even though this one hasn't been tested, 6 and 10 models have, and they have a bad sound signature. Just all over the place.

Im also searching for soundbar in the similar price range. Found none so far that can provide value for money

Im also searching for soundbar in the similar price range. Found none so far that can provide value for money

My friend recently bought the SONY X8500 bar . It is overall good . Bass punch is a low. To get the punchy thump you need to hear on a high volume.

I suggest you to have a look for a soundbar with a woofer

1. Phillips - TAPB603
2. Panasonic SC-HTB700GWK

The very basic way to figure out a good sound system is to check the clarity and effects at low volume. Good sound system does not require to increase volume to get the expected sound effect.

Sony, Philips, Panasonic has existence in Home Audio since a long period and definitely traversed their path with appropriate R&D.

Hi Geeks

LG SL8YG which is a Dolby Atmos and DtsX enabled 3.1.2 channel soundbar is a good option for you. You can get it from Tata Chroma at 33K price range.

LG SL8YG which is a Dolby Atmos and DtsX enabled 3.1.2 channel soundbar is a good option for you. You can get it from Tata Chroma at 33K price range.

Actually this post was on behalf of my friend and he chose SONY X8500 .
I would wait for some more time to get the Dolby Atmos Soundbars to get matured in Indian Market. Till then adjusting with inbuilt Speakers.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back