Dopamine

Burn in of a digital player?
I guess this was the case with Bughead player too. Even some drivers behaves marginally different or better after few days of installation.

It depends on which version is used.I find 8.2.* thinner. 1.1.0 was better. I compared DAWs playing a file with Foobar or MPCBE and DAW plays same music file in much better way. Even in free Audacity
I dislike Foobar's sound - it sounds thin

Ok. There is nothing called burn- in for digital players , at least in the conventional meaning of the term.
Tweaking or tuning , yes.

Is that option present? I did just drag and drop to play music file on PC. Vocals has better body than Foobar. Also dark in background
Yes, the current version has
Is that option present? I did just drag and drop to play music file on PC. Vocals has better body than Foobar. Also dark in background
Yes, the current version has a "FOLDERS" tab that lets you browse all folders in the libraryDopamine 2.png

I have been trying Dopamine on Desktop since a couple of days. Beautiful sound indeed. I have been a follower of Foobar since past few years, think now the time to change.

Thanks for suggesting

Best,
Sourav

Have anyone compared the sound output of the default Windows Media Player vs well-known Foober vs newly-introduced Dopamine? Aurally, is there any difference? I am curious to know about it.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back