DTS 5.1, SACD or DVD-Audio

moserw

Hi,

Any members from Hyderabad or those who are aware of any place in Hyderabad that sells CDs of mainstream artists in DTS/5.1, SACD or DVD-Audio. I am looking to move my music collection to 5.1 and any help/pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks a ton in advance!!!

Hi i usually download these from torrents.
If u want i can PM u the links

Vj

What type of music u listen buddy?
In bigger audio stores like plannet M you get concer DVDs - but I found most of them encoded in Dolby Digital - also please check while buying because older concerts or videos are in plane 2 channel stereo.

I have some Pink floyd , Metallica DVD-A or SACD's. Im not in town now but when im there if you like these artists you can contact me and burn a copy from me.

Music unlike movies is pure entertainment only in stereo format since the voice has to blend with the instruments and not align separately into a dedicated channel as with movies.

Unless the original studio recording is in 5.1 format the software simulated 5.1 audios from a original 2 channel recording would sound horrible.

What type of music u listen buddy?
In bigger audio stores like plannet M you get concer DVDs - but I found most of them encoded in Dolby Digital - also please check while buying because older concerts or videos are in plane 2 channel stereo.

Hi Hemant,

Mainly its soft rock like Dire Straits, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Queen, Tom Petty, Eagles, Led Zeppelin, Bryan Adams, Bruce Springsteen, Pink Floyd, The Doors, etc.

Modern are Aaliyah, Ashanti, Evanescence, Black Eyed Peas, Jennifer Lopez, Mariah Carey, Richard Marx, Shakira, The Cranberries, Shania Twain, U2, etc.

audiodelic, thanks for the offer. I will definitely love to make copies.

I have some Pink floyd , Metallica DVD-A or SACD's. Im not in town now but when im there if you like these artists you can contact me and burn a copy from me.

I don't think you would be able to copy the DVD-A nor the SACDs. You could copy the Redbook layer of the SACD though, which I guess would be defeating the purpose.

Also, I'm new here and would like to know something. Does the forum rules actually allow discussing the 'copying' of music between registered members? I am not trying to tell you that you shouldn't but many forums explicitly prohibit discussion of music exchange that would fall in the 'gray' area. :)

hi to all,following are some links to hd content

if u like to here bollywood songs & a.r.reman collection in dts 5.1 ch.sound or flac and other lossless format then follow the link
Lossless Music - BwTorrents- World's Best and Biggest Bollywood Tracker

and if u like hollywood movies bluray rips in dts or dolby 5.1ch format then follow this link
Scene Releases | For your daily Scene and P2P releases
Torrent Plaza :: High Quality Movie Torrents

bu please not seeding is always problem on this kind of site
cheers.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back