DTS Muthusamy

Tamilan

Anyone actually bought these cds? Are they as close as original recordings by IR sir? If yes, please comment and share your input. Previously they were selling for 100 rupees. Now they are saying selling for 200 rupees per cd :mad:

I bought a few. Just about ok. Not worth the Rs. 200 per disc he is charging.

Regds

So ure sayin the quality is not even close to IR's original composing/recording quality? Cause the amount of high feedback's on his Facebook page, everyone is praising the quality. I was shocked. I thought they really released the best of the best in India compared to any other companies. :sad:

Hello Tamilan,

Everyone like to hold the Original CD of Raja Sir atleast some WAV\FLAC but practically its not possible to get the Original CDs or FLAC. So one of the available Source is MTS Muthusamy. I got one CD from him Long back and I would say it was Good,compared to the MP3 Formats I have in 128 or 200KBPS,Also I didnt get chance to compare with Original CD of Raja,as it was not available.

Even ARR 's CD are quite rare to find these days, Raja's Sir originals should be a treasure.

So If you can get hold of Original CD just dont go for DTS Muthusamy's. If no they worth trying it compared to the poor quality of Audio formats avilable in MP3 format.

Yes, of course, they are very good when compared to MP3s, but not when you have had and heard the original CDs and vinyls - like me. There are a couple of guys doing LP-to-CD in Chennai and these CDs sound far better. With passage of time, even their LPs are worn out and don't anymore sound that great.

Even I was surprised at the amount of praise he receives on his FB page. May be most of them are switching from MP3.... not sure ...

Regds

Hello Tamilan,

Everyone like to hold the Original CD of Raja Sir atleast some WAV\FLAC but practically its not possible to get the Original CDs or FLAC. So one of the available Source is MTS Muthusamy. I got one CD from him Long back and I would say it was Good,compared to the MP3 Formats I have in 128 or 200KBPS,Also I didnt get chance to compare with Original CD of Raja,as it was not available.

Even ARR 's CD are quite rare to find these days, Raja's Sir originals should be a treasure.

So If you can get hold of Original CD just dont go for DTS Muthusamy's. If no they worth trying it compared to the poor quality of Audio formats avilable in MP3 format.

Yes, of course, they are very good when compared to MP3s, but not when you have had and heard the original CDs and vinyls - like me. There are a couple of guys doing LP-to-CD in Chennai and these CDs sound far better. With passage of time, even their LPs are worn out and don't anymore sound that great.

Even I was surprised at the amount of praise he receives on his FB page. May be most of them are switching from MP3.... not sure ...

Regds

How about the quality of his HIFI cd series? Should be far better than those mp3s he is offering right?

How about the quality of his HIFI cd series? Should be far better than those mp3s he is offering right?

I bought only the so called "Hifi" series, not MP3s. In fact the two DTS CDs I bought earlier sound far better than the hifi ones - may be because of the songs he has selected for DTS - I am not sure.

Regds

Don't go for the whole collection
Some of his song selection are not good
I recomme album 1,2,Agni nachatriam,and chinna thambi

Hi Tamilan,
Could you share me the list of Albums he has given to you?

I got a customized CD only.

Thanks

actually i have none. Just based on his Facebook photos. I even asked him if we can choose album songs to be inserted in cds but i didn't quite understood what he said :confused::confused::confused:

I prefer to customize my fav movies and tracks than randomly accepting it

Yes Sir,

When i spoke to him couple of months before he informed that no cd's available on title basis, Just he have remastered some best of his picks.

Even I was trying to get the actual list, but he informed that titles are available in FB Page.Since I dont have FB account I just dint move ahead.

Seems we are no access to the original files of Raja Sir. What an unlucky situation we are in :-( , Hundreds of tracks of Raja's sir are not available with good quality(Digital) to listen.

Looks like i have to go and hunt those LP's in chennai then. Only those LP's has the best sound and it was recorded by Echo

Hi,

Even i heard some of his CD's in DTS,no great shakes for the praise he has been getting,infact i buy my CD's from Mr,Manohar who has done a wonderful job of ripping from Vinyls,he releases in two formats Dvd 5.1 sound and 2-channel 24 Bit Sound with the image of the Lp cover uploaded,he lives in Bangalore,and these are mostly for his own use and not commercial selling.

Hi,

Even i heard some of his CD's in DTS,no great shakes for the praise he has been getting,infact i buy my CD's from Mr,Manohar who has done a wonderful job of ripping from Vinyls,he releases in two formats Dvd 5.1 sound and 2-channel 24 Bit Sound with the image of the Lp cover uploaded,he lives in Bangalore,and these are mostly for his own use and not commercial selling.

Hi Sunil,
Is there a way I can reach out to Mr.Manohar?

Thanks,
Raghavan.

H
Hi,

Hi Sunil , any chance to meet Mr Manohar ??

Hello Tamilan,

Yes i do agree with the above post and i too got some cds from Muthusamy

Hi,

. Hi Sunil sir , if it's possible to share. mr Manohar phone number , , IAM waiting for your valuable reply sir, thank you

Few years back, I bought his Raja 5.1 CDs thinking it would sound great. In reality, it is crap. I have given them away to my relatives.

The seller would expect you to post a write-up and praise him on FB. I neither did that because of the remix quality nor was not inclined to praise his work which was mediocre.

He had a dispute with Raja sir in the rights for the CDs and a case was filed against him.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back