Dynaco A25s

indusinkc

Hi all, finally after being in storage since we relocated from US, I have dusted off Dynaco A25 speakers, that I have used in the US in my college days.
These were given to me by a friend, along with a Pioneer Amp and a Tape Deck, that I gave away while relocating. I kept the speakers as I really liked them, no after so may years I feel like I should have kept the Amp and the Tape Deck as well.

I keep wondering how old these are, looks like they were in production pre-70s

Anyone who can shed some more light on these wonderful speakers, besides what I could read up on google?
TIA!!

Hi all, finally after being in storage since we relocated from US, I have dusted off Dynaco A25 speakers, that I have used in the US in my college days.
These were given to me by a friend, along with a Pioneer Amp and a Tape Deck, that I gave away while relocating. I kept the speakers as I really liked them, no after so may years I feel like I should have kept the Amp and the Tape Deck as well.

I keep wondering how old these are, looks like they were in production pre-70s

Anyone who can shed some more light on these wonderful speakers, besides what I could read up on google?
TIA!!
I've read great things about them. Iam adding @Hari Iyer to the conversation, as he knows a great deal more about these speakers than me :)

I've read great things about them. Iam adding @Hari Iyer to the conversation, as he knows a great deal more about these speakers than me :)
The Dynaco A25 were from the pre-70s and had an aperodic box loading and the woofer was directly connected without any crossover for a natural roll-off around 1.2kHz, the tweeters were crossed around 1.2kHz and was a cone tweeter.

The current replacement of the Dynaco was the Seas 10" that I have used in your TL Box. It has good sensitivity and has excellent cone breakup modes and is high compliance suspension.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back