earphones budget lies within 30$

Arunraj

hi ,
i recently bought nationitesflo2. one of my friend nizar ,he is already a member in the forum suggest me that p;ayer.i am usually listen the music like rock,hiphop and trance.so i really need the suggestions about the earphones i can use with this player.my budget lies within 30$.what about sound magic and creative models?

Try the Soundmagic MP21 earphones. I have heard them and felt they were pretty nice for the price. If you can up your budget a bit, the Nuforce NE7M is available in India for about 2500 bucks. Very nice bass on the NE7M which will do well with trance/hip-hop.

Try the Soundmagic MP21 earphones. I have heard them and felt they were pretty nice for the price. If you can up your budget a bit, the Nuforce NE7M is available in India for about 2500 bucks. Very nice bass on the NE7M which will do well with trance/hip-hop.

+1

BTW, NE6 is the same earphone as NE7M without the mic & is cheaper (around 1700 bucks).

friends i have just bought Philips active noise cancelling ear phones (SHN2500/00 MODEL Number ) for Rs 1999 from Reliance digital. Pl. inform if it is a good product and good price or not . I haven't opened the pack yet (today being Saturday !!), i can exchange if ncessary. Anybody has experience with it ?
Thanks

@OP,congrats,the SFLO2 is supposed to be a great source.in another vein,dont u think it could do with something a little better than ur budget range?am quite sure the NE6/NE7M will be great,but a player like the SFLO2 deserves more :)??the extra budget should get u a far better sonic package.if ur up to it,look for something closer to the 100$ mark,u will get some IEM's worthy of the SFLO2.make google ur best friend and u realise,this is the best part of this portable world,just how "relatively" inexpensive a huge sonic upgrade is ;).hws the battery life and UI on that bit of kit?cheers

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back