Earphones Like Triplefi

Depends on what you mean by "Best"

RE-252 : You already have. Said to be one of the most natural sounding IEMs. Probably your best bet if you want to have a reference for review.

Audio Technica CK10 / Fischer DBA-02 : Very analytical IEMs. You can have a crack at DBA-02. But, it's treble is sometimes sharp and few people find them too bright for extended listening.

Other choices - but not necessarily reference IEMs as they do a few things well, but lack a bit on others.

Senn IE8 : Wide sound stage, great bass.

Earsonics SM3 / Westone UM3X: Great IEMs, but with their own unique signatures - some like them, some don't.

TF10, of course is one of the top level IEMs, but not ruler flat neutral. It has more of a bass and treble focus. To make it sound better, you need a cable upgrade and to make it fit, you need to try different tips or go for re-shelling.

Radius "DDM" : It's actually a very fun sounding IEM. It again is very unique. It's not exactly reference either.

Hope this helps...

@all,dammit...too many objects on my radar,a collision is imminent :p!!!!
@haraakiri,welcome to the forum.nice to see more head gear enthusiasts around :).

Depends on what you mean by "Best"

RE-252 : You already have. Said to be one of the most natural sounding IEMs. Probably your best bet if you want to have a reference for review.

Audio Technica CK10 / Fischer DBA-02 : Very analytical IEMs. You can have a crack at DBA-02. But, it's treble is sometimes sharp and few people find them too bright for extended listening.

Other choices - but not necessarily reference IEMs as they do a few things well, but lack a bit on others.

Senn IE8 : Wide sound stage, great bass.

Earsonics SM3 / Westone UM3X: Great IEMs, but with their own unique signatures - some like them, some don't.

TF10, of course is one of the top level IEMs, but not ruler flat neutral. It has more of a bass and treble focus. To make it sound better, you need a cable upgrade and to make it fit, you need to try different tips or go for re-shelling.

Radius "DDM" : It's actually a very fun sounding IEM. It again is very unique. It's not exactly reference either.

Hope this helps...

IMO RE0 with a decent neutral amp should be a better option compared to RE252.

@haraakiri,welcome to the forum.nice to see more head gear enthusiasts around :).

Heard good things about the Ortofon eQ-7

Cheers
PbR

Well ,
I Am Gonna Kill you Guys How Many Brands Do i Have to Import :D .Well i Was Not talking in that context my agenda is you take a iem that is like the triplefi cos its good fit to my ears .Thats it :p

^ Ortofon eQ-7 is a good IEM. But, it won't work as a reference. And it's price is a deterrent, there are plenty of IEMs for less or for slightly more.

@haraakiri,

Yes, RE-0 is nice. But, am I the only one noticing it's mid-bass hump on amping? Otherwise, it's extended treble and nice mids + amping makes it a good reference IEM far more than it's current price suggests. It does lack some speed when compared to BAs though.

I've not heard the RE-252. RE-252 and TF10 are two IEMs I'd like to try out, even if not buy :)

@Amarbir,

We want you to import all the brands in the world :licklips:

As far as your query goes, I think it's best to ask Head-fi and get ... another 105 more IEM suggestions ;)

@rallynut

Make the radar BIGGER. No use fighting the temptation.....just do some research :)

IMO RE0 with a decent neutral amp should be a better option compared to RE252.

Hi ,
Welcome From Te To Hifivision .Good To See You Here .8 Order Til Today To Lynx :) .

Sir ,
:D Name Them :yahoo:

Heard good things about the Ortofon eQ-7

Cheers
PbR

Hi ,
Never Heard Of This Brand Want More Info .

^ Ortofon eQ-7 is a good IEM. But, it won't work as a reference. And it's price is a deterrent, there are plenty of IEMs for less or for slightly more.

@haraakiri,

Yes, RE-0 is nice. But, am I the only one noticing it's mid-bass hump on amping? Otherwise, it's extended treble and nice mids + amping makes it a good reference IEM far more than it's current price suggests. It does lack some speed when compared to BAs though.

I've not heard the RE-252. RE-252 and TF10 are two IEMs I'd like to try out, even if not buy :)

@Amarbir,

We want you to import all the brands in the world :licklips:

As far as your query goes, I think it's best to ask Head-fi and get ... another 105 more IEM suggestions ;)

@rallynut

Make the radar BIGGER. No use fighting the temptation.....just do some research :)

Sir ,
Your Views Are Very Good And you Have a Great Knowledge About Portable Audio ,I Have Been a Ass Dealing With You With the Fischer I Fell so Sad and Say Sorry ,I Deserve a Pardon ,I Takes Some Nerve To Say Sorry Right :sad:

Amarbir[Lynx-India];168045 said:
Sir ,
Your Views Are Very Good And you Have a Great Knowledge About Portable Audio ,I Have Been a Ass Dealing With You With the Fischer I Fell so Sad and Say Sorry ,I Deserve a Pardon ,I Takes Some Nerve To Say Sorry Right :sad:

Amarbir,

Don't worry. Past is past. It's great that you have the guts to post this in a public forum. It shows that whatever be your past reputation, you are showing signs of change, which makes me happy :clapping:

Just don't worry about the past deals. IMHO, As long as you care and provide good customer service going forward, you can build a good reputation and keep building on it. If you can deliver that, we will be very happy (and your wallet too will be happy :D).

Amarbir,

Don't worry. Past is past. It's great that you have the guts to post this in a public forum. It shows that whatever be your past reputation, you are showing signs of change, which makes me happy :clapping:

Just don't worry about the past deals. IMHO, As long as you care and provide good customer service going forward, you can build a good reputation and keep building on it. If you can deliver that, we will be very happy (and your wallet too will be happy :D).

Words of Wisdom :D

But yeah amarbir , focus more on customer service , u'll see a jump in ur online sales :clapping:

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back