ELAC Debut ConneX DCB41 vs Q Acoustics M20 HD Wireless

ItsBabu

Hi Everyone,

I am confused between these two budget friendly powered bookshelves speakers. Did any of you experienced these speakers?

Which one is good for long listening music sessions and occasional movie watching with TV/projector(via firestick Bluetooth that can pass LDAC signal)

My preference of sound is smooth and no fatigue to ears. Please advise.

No experiences so far on both these speakers.. But on feature front, Elac model has HDMI input which will ease if you plan to use for TV audio playback. If you connect TV through HDMI , you should be able to control the volume with TV remote itself. Though Bluetooth connection also helps you control volume through TV remote, audio quality will be better on HDMI.

you are right @premoddev . HDMI is an added advantage to ELAC but there is no mention of audio transfer through HDMI on ELAC site.

general specs of audio transfers like below
ELAC : 24-bit Max Depth / 96 kHZ Max Sample
QA : 24-bit Max Depth / 192 kHz Max Sample

Bluetooth codecs:
ELAC - APTX
QA: APTX HD

Not sure if it does make significant difference in audio quality.

I do not know the sound signature of both. never auditioned them. so seeking for some advise from FMs.

Hi Everyone,

I am confused between these two budget friendly powered bookshelves speakers. Did any of you experienced these speakers?

Which one is good for long listening music sessions and occasional movie watching with TV/projector(via firestick Bluetooth that can pass LDAC signal)

My preference of sound is smooth and no fatigue to ears. Please advise.
Elac has better sound. Try to demo if possible and take decision. If you need warm/smooth sound for long listen. I may suggest QA M20. But again demo can give clear idea.

If demo not possible,try to check in youtube ,it may help

Elac has better sound. Try to demo if possible and take decision. If you need warm/smooth sound for long listen. I may suggest QA M20. But again demo can give clear idea.

If demo not possible,try to check in youtube ,it may help
Thank for your response, Eswar.
Demo is not available in my town. There are no comparison videos in Youtube:)

In what way ELAC has better sound than QA M20?

Thank for your response, Eswar.
Demo is not available in my town. There are no comparison videos in Youtube:)

In what way ELAC has better sound than QA M20?
I did not listen any one of speakers,but one my friend had both and he said elac sound good. I have used q acoustic connect 20 speaker,so i can say qa m20 sound smooth.

Allways demo is needed.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back