Elac Debut speakers- India

vj_box

Just came across the debut speakers on the technoguru site and the prices does look steep - almost double the cost of US prices

Elac - B5 - Debut Series - Bookshelf Speaker (PAIR)

Not sure if these are official prices for India.

Also there is no trace of the B6 speaker which I am sure would be triple the cost !

Any intel so far on these speakers as far as India launch goes?

I'd presume it is 3rd party imported ones.
The official ones, I would expect to be decently priced. I expect B6 to be less than 30K.

" Hi Folks,

I contacted official ELAC distributors in Bangalore and they informed that the prices for the Debut series are out but it may take a few weeks for the stocks to come in.

The prices (approx MRP) as follows.

B5 - 29000
B6 - 36000
F5 - 70000

Demo is not available yet. "

- from another thread

Thanks man. Yeah the prices are a real bummer!

" Hi Folks,

I contacted official ELAC distributors in Bangalore and they informed that the prices for the Debut series are out but it may take a few weeks for the stocks to come in.

The prices (approx MRP) as follows.

B5 - 29000
B6 - 36000
F5 - 70000

Demo is not available yet. "

- from another thread

Sorry dear, But I will say F5 is way better than similarly price speakers like Polk RTiA5, Tannoy Mercury V7, Dali Zenser 7 etc but the closest rival is Wharfdale Diamond 240. Clarity, Details , Vocals are almost same or marginally better than Diamond .F5 low end is fast, tight and agile whereas in Diamond are going more deeper, powerful.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

ELAC B6 comes at 30K, B5 came at 22.5K a few months back.
I own the B6. Oceanic Sound and Vision as well as AV electronics quoted this price in Pune a couple of months.

ELAC B6 comes at 30K, B5 came at 22.5K a few months back.
I own the B6. Oceanic Sound and Vision as well as AV electronics quoted this price in Pune a couple of months.
Price of b6 seems to have come down slightly. I renumber reading 32k so where for a pair of b6.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back