ELAC FS 58 and MS 906i prices

musik_manz

I got quote of ELAC FS 58 as 40 K (only front) (may be some discount will be there) and MS 906i for 29500.
Both of which I think is high then i thought.Is it prices have gone up?

I got quote of ELAC FS 58 as 40 K (only front) (may be some discount will be there) and MS 906i for 29500.
Both of which I think is high then i thought.Is it prices have gone up?

The 906i was launched in India for 23500/- a few years back. I had a scanned copy of th product launch somewhere. It should be cheaper now that its an older product, not more expensive.

Buying at low dollar pricing and quoting current high xchange rate is a favorite tactic with traders. You cant do anything about it. Everybody does it for all kinds of products. Its the norm.

Its their loss as well as ours I guess :)

Regards

In Bangalore it was quoted at around 26k without bargaining couple of months back I guess at that time also the Dollar prices were high still got that quote.

In Bangalore it was quoted at around 26k without bargaining couple of months back I guess at that time also the Dollar prices were high still got that quote.

26K is still better than the 29K quote I got in December. It is a good floor stander for sure.

Regards

26K is still better than the 29K quote I got in December. It is a good floor stander for sure.

Regards

This is indeed very unfortunate. When I bought it around Diwali 2007, I paid only 18-19k or so for it! Who would have known the prices would go up so much?

This is indeed very unfortunate. When I bought it around Diwali 2007, I paid only 18-19k or so for it! Who would have known the prices would go up so much?

What a cool Dude!! :yahoo: Reveling in your luck I am sure :D

Where did you pick it up from?

Regards

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back