Electrostatic speakers

ajithlal

Hi all,

I ve read about electrostaic speakers in some web site. I would like to know how it work..its technical differences from movinig coil speakers..Hope some of you are familer with those stuffs.
I like to know about vacuume speakers also..

Regards,
Ajithlal

Martin Logan, Quad, Cadence make Electrostatic speakers. Cadence website has no information on technology but other two can provide you tons of information. Down load ML spekaer user guide , there is one full section of ES speaker history.

[I have Cadence ANINA electrostat hybrid speakers.]

Just reviving an old topic, so that i dont have to start a new thread.

Was quite impressed with someone like our own Mr. Bakshi of Lyirita, but this gentleman deals in ESLs and some other refurbished items. Alas! he isnt in India.

I had the opportunity to casually have a discussion over mail with Mr. Reiner or the Shackman! He is quite a 'music technician'.

Check his site out:
Shackman-international-esl-services

Do we have anyone in India, who refurbishes and/or makes ESLs in their own pvt set up?

Just exploring.

Brgs
Sid

Thanks, Sid.
Have passed on this link to Dr Sanjeev Garg.
Possessing both Quad ESL 63 & 989 spkrs, I'm sure he'll find the link both informative & useful.

Just reviving an old topic, so that i dont have to start a new thread.

Was quite impressed with someone like our own Mr. Bakshi of Lyirita, but this gentleman deals in ESLs and some other refurbished items. Alas! he isnt in India.

I had the opportunity to casually have a discussion over mail with Mr. Reiner or the Shackman! He is quite a 'music technician'.

Check his site out:
Shackman-international-esl-services

Do we have anyone in India, who refurbishes and/or makes ESLs in their own pvt set up?

Just exploring.

Brgs
Sid

if u mean professionally, Cadence. ES hybrids, vis-a-vis ML or Quad panels.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back