Epos

that's why SQ is very subjective and cannot be debated at all. Everyone is right in his own place.

sirji,,

why would one correct the room or treat the room after buying a speaker.. certainly not for "major" and contradictory observations like harsh and recessed ??

does each room have to be treated in a different way ? ( yeah - you will say )

Room treatment is different from speaker placement and do not confuse the two :lol:

The two sometimes overlap but one is not the other.

is it not better to chuck the Epos M12i and go to a speaker which according to "experts" have a better midrange ?

why do Char anne ki murgi aur baara anne ka masala ??

Maybe the Krypton TL's have better midrange huh ??

Subjective does not mean that there are no limits to the canvas my friend.

If you had to pick on one feature of the M12i.. it could have been the treble which can sometimes get a bit too active for some tastes but certainly not the midrange.. It tells me that you were not attentive enough or you formed an opinion too quickly.

If everyone is right in his own place...then what is wrong ?

:lol:

mpw

I have ordered the MF m3i from Malaysia.
My parents (who are on a vacation trip) will be picking it up today.Anxiously waiting for them to return home on Sunday!!!

thats good kushanava..

about 10 days ago.. denom and i paired the M12i with MF6i and were not too impressed.

YMMV but maybe you need to cast your net wider or in a different direction maybe the Epic or Elan or maybe some other brand.

after your amp comes.. take it with you to audition and pick what you like..

mpw

thats good kushanava..

about 10 days ago.. denom and i paired the M12i with MF6i and were not too impressed.

YMMV but maybe you need to cast your net wider or in a different direction maybe the Epic or Elan or maybe some other brand.

after your amp comes.. take it with you to audition and pick what you like..

mpw

Initially the MF will sound rusty , if there isn't enough burn in.
Can you please describe the sound with M12i ..did u find it thin ..what exactly was missing?

I picked up an almost unused but a pre-owned EPOS M12i and hooked with Sansui AU 717. I must say this is a deadly combo. Music has never been so lively in my small drawing room. There is literally no room treatment and stands to brace the speakers ( am a poor dad for upbringing this kid), it is shining on it's own capability. I came across what is called a sound stage..... Analogue and digital are equally good. Vocals are just touching the soul. I find the bass to be tight enough for a bass head like me. Am just loving it

Sourav

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back