EPSON Home Cinema 8500UB

smedhavi

Hi,

I am looking for a dealer who could sell me EPSON PowerLite Home Cinema 8500UB in India at a reasonable price. I am not sure if this model has been launched in India, so I am open to all options. The Epson India website lists only obsolete junk; not a single HD HT projector!

Is there any one on this forum who has purchased an Epson projector in India?

Thanks,
Sharad

Hi,

I am looking for a dealer who could sell me EPSON PowerLite Home Cinema 8500UB in India at a reasonable price. I am not sure if this model has been launched in India, so I am open to all options. The Epson India website lists only obsolete junk; not a single HD HT projector!

Is there any one on this forum who has purchased an Epson projector in India?

Thanks,
Sharad

8500 equivalent is TW3500, should be available with epson india..
only if you are a fan of 3LCD and and want an ultra flexible projector, i would recommend this.. the price is 124,000 after discount comesout to 110,000

A much better one is Mitsubishi HC3800, but then you dont have proper support available here.. although Mitsubishi Electric India claim that they can provide support in case of minor issues..
The legal price comes out to 88,000, if you decide to import and pay customs..
The Audio People Chennai can give u a price of 102,000 although you can negotiate if ur serious..

8500 equivalent is TW3500, should be available with epson india..
only if you are a fan of 3LCD and and want an ultra flexible projector, i would recommend this.. the price is 124,000 after discount comesout to 110,000

A much better one is Mitsubishi HC3800, but then you dont have proper support available here.. although Mitsubishi Electric India claim that they can provide support in case of minor issues..
The legal price comes out to 88,000, if you decide to import and pay customs..
The Audio People Chennai can give u a price of 102,000 although you can negotiate if ur serious..

Hi,

TW 3500 is not the right model equivalent to 8500.

The correct model is TW 4500 and it's Mrp is 2.25 lacs all inclusive.

I have sourced this for my projects and also used it, so I am 100% sure about the matching specs...

Mario

Hi,

TW 3500 is not the right model equivalent to 8500.

The correct model is TW 4500 and it's Mrp is 2.25 lacs all inclusive.

I have sourced this for my projects and also used it, so I am 100% sure about the matching specs...

Mario

ya right.. just cross checked it is 8100, priced at 1600USD
8500 is more than 2k..
there is another TW2900, not sure what is the equivalent in us..

so did u source this from singapore?

20North is ready to deliver 8500UB to my doorstep for 1.86L.
Here is the link.​

Panasonic PT-AE4000 is being offered locally at a price much lower than quoted on 20North. So the Epson price would have to be competitive.

Thanks,
Sharad

20North is ready to deliver 8500UB to my doorstep for 1.86L.
Here is the link.​

Panasonic PT-AE4000 is being offered locally at a price much lower than quoted on 20North. So the Epson price would have to be competitive.

Thanks,
Sharad

the price that is being quoted locally by vendors does not include VAT..
If you want it with bill and warranty then the price for the AE4000 should be about 1.95L..without it should be 1.5L
go for the BorderLinx calculator, the cost should be around 98k

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back