Error_CD Changer_Onkyo DX-C390

samyoo

A month or two ago one night I couldn't control the CD player, it would start and stop CD's, it would turn itself on and start playing, and I couldn't stop it unless I unplugged it. After a couple of days it stopped doing this and it was fine until tonight. It started doing the same thing, I unplugged it and not it won't turn on with the remote or buttons. The red standby light is on and it's dead.

I Inplugged it and left it unplugged for twenty-four hours.

That didn't solve the problem, so I had to remove it from my system so as not to be startled or awakened by it turning on and playing the CDs in it. So I've not been able to use the unit.

Please share your experiences about above !

Change the power cord ....try a different socket and if the same behavior continues ....then it requires servicing

also from your post it seems like you keep the power supply always on .....your gear is always on standby mode ......

when your gear is not being used ,you should switch it off ....and if you are not using the gear for a long period of time ....unplug it from the extension cord or power socket ...this will protect your gear from any power surges .....you should do this even if you have spike guard and all sorts of protection systems in place

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back