Essential Instrument for audiophiles!

suri

Wax impacted in the ears can impact localization of sound and therefore affect the hedonistic pleasure one derives from two-channel stereo playback of recorded music (sound)

maybe, just maybe, we should clear out our ears once every three months(?)
:)

a fact to remember is (i have heard) - food must be chewed equally on both sides. - if one is chewing only on one side, that person is likely to have impacted wax in one of the ears, and this could affect listening pleasure and satisfaction with the gear at hand:)

Hi Suri,

I have no idea how good is my hearing from a pathological or clinical point of view, but I have a habit of cleaning them almost everyday. As a result, Johnson & Johnsons cotton swabs are a regular item in our household :).

Regards.

Suri, Excellent post and point ! cleaning ears can have a bigger change than changing an IC ;)

Asit, i believe Cotton buds cause more harm than good..it should only be used in the outskirts of the ear and never inside the passage.

For cleaning earwax, nothing more than a normal bath with soap and water is required. The wax runs to the external ear passage, from where a towel or a bud can be used to clean it out.

Oh, thanks Cranky for explaining that. Right after shower I have the itch in the ears, and then I have to clean them with the swabs. But I do not have to go deep inside, just the external part of the ear passage. So nothing to worry about, I guess, Arj.

Regards.

Two in the front for sure, that moves the vehicle ahead of you, and then the ones behind return the favour. I was thinking of selling my car engine, because most people here seem to think that they can move the cars in the lane by simply honking.

And then there are the puja pandals that create total cacophony for 20 days starting next month. There were the rickshaws which had dispensed with exhaust silencers, but those seem to be under control with the recent banning of old vehicles. all in all, a terribly noisy place to be in...

... not to forget the bus conductors who are capable of creating continuous high decibel cacophony. nowhere in the world do the bus conductors talk (shout) so much. they have an opinion on everything and they insist that you hear all of it ...

after a few stiff ones everything sounds musical and every woman looks beautiful.

if someone is waiting for a few months to clean wax, it may not gel well with friends family or coworkers.

Companies should start giving free cotton buds with their hifi equipment :lol:
Better still three sizes buds for low range, mid range & high range :lol: :lol:

calcutta is truly a microcosm of India. It's extra-noisy, extra-chaotic, extra-warm, extra-welcoming, extra-ancient, extra-decrepit, extra-everything that you would use to describe India!

Two in the front for sure, that moves the vehicle ahead of you, and then the ones behind return the favour. I was thinking of selling my car engine, because most people here seem to think that they can move the cars in the lane by simply honking.

And then there are the puja pandals that create total cacophony for 20 days starting next month. There were the rickshaws which had dispensed with exhaust silencers, but those seem to be under control with the recent banning of old vehicles. all in all, a terribly noisy place to be in...

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back