Expert for HT configuration in Bangalore

rajivaryan1984

Dear FM's,

Sometimes it is very easy to buy the high end audios but it's way too complex to configure it and get the best out of it. Therefore, I need your help in recommending some experts within Bangalore who can visit home and help configure the HT and Pre amp for stereo, if the Power amp is well connected or whether the connections are being used properly and lot other stuffs. Please suggest if you know someone who can help in the configuration getting right.

Regards
Rajiv

Dear FM's,

Sometimes it is very easy to buy the high end audios but it's way too complex to configure it and get the best out of it. Therefore, I need your help in recommending some experts within Bangalore who can visit home and help configure the HT and Pre amp for stereo, if the Power amp is well connected or whether the connections are being used properly and lot other stuffs. Please suggest if you know someone who can help in the configuration getting right.

Regards
Rajiv
Which part of bangalore are you in? Pm me. If am free one of these weekends I will drop in. Atleast I can point out if there are some boo boos. Das from old modern world domlur is a reliable professional for installation. Karthik from onkyo world also will help you professionally. I use both of them from time to time. I know both Das and Karthik now for over 2 decades. Both good guys. My offer to help review your setup is purely on a casual/friendly basis - am not a professional.

Which part of bangalore are you in? Pm me. If am free one of these weekends I will drop in. Atleast I can point out if there are some boo boos. Das from old modern world domlur is a reliable professional for installation. Karthik from onkyo world also will help you professionally. I use both of them from time to time. I know both Das and Karthik now for over 2 decades. Both good guys. My offer to help review your setup is purely on a casual/friendly basis - am not a professional.
V good gesture.i wish I had some one like this in Mysore

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back