eZone blindfold sale Aug 13-15

Actually,the last time they had a similar sale,I got fooled with the purchase of a ONKYO home theatre,in the sence that the price remained the same even after the sale too
So,can be called a Blind and Fool's sale too!

Yes,Madhu,they do have good deals,but with certain products the price remains the same even after the sale,so why call it a sale??
But EZONE people are honest,during my purchase I had given thousand rupees extra by mistake,which they returned,which I wouldn't have found otherwise
Some how I have no good RASI if you can call it with Ezone,the ONKYO purchased last time is till unopened and unused for a year,which I can not digest,what a waste of money.

Kind off,the box price was Rs.30,000 as is with any manufacturer and the sale price was Rs.19,900,this is also is as with any seller,as most shops sell for a far lesser price than that quoted in the box.They do not increase and then decrease the price though,the price remains the same even if it is not a sale
Another catch is that the items on sale are mostly clearance sale,in my case ONKYO with HDMI had just arrived with them and they had to get rid of those with out,which I realized very much later

All I can say is that do some market research before blinding buying anything at these sales. Most of the time you'll get a better deal outside. And this is specially true for all e-zone sales. So do your market survey first.

I visited the Pune Central eZone outlet today and was utterly dissapointed to see the same Denon, Onkyo and Sensei demo stuff which they have for ages. And guess what, they wanted to sell even the demo stuffs at the price of new ones!

But the LG LED 42inch Tv at 67k seems to be a good deal,is there a catch??
From all my previous experiences in hundreds of suchs sales,I've learnt it by the hard way that -no one does bussiness for charity
-no sells any product for a loss even in a SLAE

But the LG LED 42 tv seems to be a good deal at 67k,or is there a catch?
From all my previous experiences of hundreds such sales,I've learnt it by the hard way that-no one does bussiness for charity
-no one selld anything for a loss,even in a sale

Guess bcos they have freq blindfold sale! some prbs with my mod rights, not able to merge threads!

Which model?

Last edited:
sale in mumbai (chembur) is on usual suspects like Onkyo , one model each of Denon , Marantz ....few speakers of sensei and jamo .....mostly its 27.5% discount ....i didnt pay much attention since i am not interested in buying anything ..........they anyway carry a limited stock ....

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back