Facing problem with Onkyo home theater bought in USA used in India

rathnamb4u

Hi all,

I bought Onkyo hts5400 from USA and I am using 110V coverter for using India. It was working fine. But now reciever is not booting. When it is working suddenly receiver is stopped and relay sound is getting from reciever. I contact Onkyo India service center, they are not supporting. They are telling, USA home theater definitely create problem when using in India even you have 110V converter.

If any one faced this same problem, please help to rectify my problem.

Regards,
Rathnam.M

Hi,

Were you able to resolve the issue with your receiver.
I am planning to get my HT8409 to India and looking through all posts to be careful of any issues.

Kindly advice.

Cheers!!

this is mainly due to the underpower converter.change the converter to higher wattage ,before i had same relay problem with sony amplifier(120v,230watts) and i changed the converter to higher wattage(120v,750watts) and the problem not repeated(no issue from last 01year)
I'm also planning to get a Onkyo HT3500 from US. If any of you have any ideas on the power conversion issues, let me know.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back