Fair price for Marantz Sr6008 used in demo room

Checked all the ports. Everything seems to be working fine.

He said I can take it home, check it thoroughly and come back to him by this weekend in case of any mis-functioning. He will take it up at his expense.

So going for it at 40k.

you can get marantz 5010 in grey market in chennai @55k

Hii mshifi,

Sorry to go off track. How much does Denon x2200 costs in Burma Bazaar? Has anyone bought from there? I checked here in Mumbai and its not costing less than 67K (with bill and warranty) and 57K (without bill).

Hii mshifi,

Sorry to go off track. How much does Denon x2200 costs in Burma Bazaar? Has anyone bought from there? I checked here in Mumbai and its not costing less than 67K (with bill and warranty) and 57K (without bill).

Hi. The person i am dealing with in Hyderabad is offering the Denon x2200 for 55.5k with bill. Let me know if you need the contact.

Hi. The person i am dealing with in Hyderabad is offering the Denon x2200 for 55.5k with bill. Let me know if you need the contact.

Thanks Boombox,

Please message me the contact number. I will definitely get in touch with him within a week.:)

How much does Denon x2200 costs in Burma Bazaar? Has anyone bought from there? I checked here in Mumbai and its not costing less than 67K (with bill and warranty) and 57K (without bill).

Denon X2200 sells for approx 40K.. I have seen some ads in OLX..

Denon X2200 sells for approx 40K.. I have seen some ads in OLX..

Yes. Even I had seen some ads in OLX quoting around 40k for X2200.

If you are willing to travel to Chennai and do not mind the warranty, should be a good buy.

I went with ahead with the Marantz as I do not see myself upgrading to Atmos, DTS-X or 4k in the immediate future considering my room size. Both my TV (old Panny bought in 2009) and projector (benq W1070) are only 1080p capable. So I am happy with this setup for now.

Hi revolty,

For Sale by Owner and Hifi ads have some avrs for sale. Which speakers are you pairing with the avr?

Hi revolty,

For Sale by Owner and Hifi ads have some avrs for sale. Which speakers are you pairing with the avr?

Hii Efernand 1,

My usage will be 80% movies & 20% music. So, I am planning to buy Polk audio speakers. But, due to my hectic schedule, i have not been able to audition or demo the speakers.

Hi

Which AVR? Accordingly then you can decide on speakers....how big is the room / listening area?

Hi

Which AVR? Accordingly then you can decide on speakers....how big is the room / listening area?

I have zeroed upon Pioneer VSX 1131 or Denon X2200; considering their price point. My room area is 12 x 16 Ft.
This is my passion to install the AVR with separates in my room. But, sadly, my parents don't share the same passion. Hence, i am trying to convince them. :sad:Once they get convinced, i can start the auditions/demo of the speakers.

Hi,

With that area size, you need to look @ satellite / bookshelf speakers...also a decent avr and not a huge one would do.

Most parents would not like the idea of spending on systems and most of us learnt the hard way....saving our own allocated money and buying stuff or earning it...

If budget is an issue, look at good pre owned stuff available in For Sale by Owner and HiFiads.com

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back