Fake Series of Rs.1,000/- currency notes

sgmane

Hi Folks,

This information i thought to share.

Avoid accepting Rs.1,000/- note of series 2 AQ and 8 AC(Especially from Bank ATMs)

More then 2 CR duplicate notes worth Rs.2,000 CR have already entered India.

I have a copy of the circular from RBI. Not sure how to upload. Its in PDF format.
Any one required let me know.

The other day I read in papers that there are more 100 rupee fakes! Plenty of 500 and 1000 as well!

I guess we have to remove not more than Rs. 50 per ATM transaction! If 50 notes are not available say a quick prayer & try your luck!:sad:

Man life has become hard we cant accept 100 500 or 1000 from ATM's I guess we got to shop from shops which accepts debit cards and dont carry cash at all :D

Fake notes series numbers by rbi

1000 rupees note series :::::

2aq , 7ab , 7ac ,8ac ,9ab ,9aa 9bv ,2au ,7dn ,7cn , 9at

500 rupees note series::::::::::::::::::

0ep ,6ab ,6cw ,6bc,6av,6ac,7ca,
7dd ,8bp ,8bs ,8pq ,8dc ,8bb 8dp, 8bf ,8cs ,8dd ,9bk ,9an
9ar ,9pn ,9cn, 9os .

it's all a conspiracy by Visa :lol:
No,
This is a conspiracy by Pakistani ISI (I'm not trying to be funny) to derail the Indian economy. They've been doing this for a while now, introducing fake notes in the country via the northern route. I don't know why we still try to maintain decorum with that third-rate country.

Thanks sgmane for the pointer. Can someone please help him upload the document since it could be useful for all to read it?

Last edited:
I actually witnessed this yesterday at a super market,where the cash counter lady rejected a gentleman's 500 Rs note,saying it was in the fake serial number and he had to pay through his card. But i am wondering,that we are the ones who would suffer as you end up having a worthless currency in ur wallet and ultimately its ur loss. :(
Vj

Recently I had withdrawn cash from ATM and scary thing was: The machines threw several thousand notes at me....and I was so pissed off by the sight of thousand ruppees notes...a sight which I used to love :licklips:

God only knows where our nation is heading, fake currency is on the rise ... and the end users like us bear the damages ...

Hi,
I have purchased a lcd tv with hd dvd player from authorized samsung showroom. He insisted me on paying the amount by cash for early delivery.
I paid the cash to the delivery boy. Manager called me next day and told me that one of the 1000 Rupee note (out of 37 i have given) is fake. I have taken out the note from SBI ATM so i told him that i cannot take it back as this should have been brought to my notice at once. Who knows the note has been replaced by fake one by any person in between? He kept on insisting on taking the note back for next two days. Meanwhile i found that the dvd sent to me was not working. Samsung Engineer checked and found the dvd as bad ab initio and took it away to showroom for replacement. Later the manager is harrassing me that he will not replace in case i dont take the note back.
Twist in the story is when i asked him to sms me the serial number so that i can contact the sbi for verification as i had time and date of withdrawal. He called me back and now saying that he can't provide the number as well as he will adjust the note and will also send the dvd by evening today.
This points out that there must be some cheating going on from samsung employees in this. Please let me know in case of similar incident happened with any of you. The showroom is in pune and at dhole patil road
Regards,

Last edited:
Hi Please send me the RBI circular of fake note series to my email id: [email protected].

Thanks

Kishore

=========================================================
This information i thought to share.

Avoid accepting Rs.1,000/- note of series 2 AQ and 8 AC(Especially from Bank ATMs)

More then 2 CR duplicate notes worth Rs.2,000 CR have already entered India.

I have a copy of the circular from RBI. Not sure how to upload. Its in PDF format.
Any one required let me know.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back