Feature Request - Full PM Message in PM notification email

santhosh

Dear Mods,
Currently, when we receive an email that a member has sent us a PM, we get only the sender's name and the subject. We then log in to hifivision to check the message. It would be great if we can read the full message in the email itself as this saves us the effort and time of logging in just to read the message. This way if the message is urgent, we can log in, if not reply when we log in next. This functionality is available in many other forums that I am a member of and I find it very useful, hence the suggestion.

Please do consider enabling this feature/option.

TIA.

Cheers
Santhosh

Yes, this is a major important features missing in our favorite forum.

Similarly, when we subscribe a thread with instant mail notification, please consider the post with the email.

HFV has gone beyond the need of number of hits to make this forum popular. :)

Edit: This feature will also help in keeping our inbox empty because PMs will be in our email forever, if we want.

The reason this was done was because the we used to get a ton of emails from users who hit the reply button in order to reply to a PM.

I have reverted them back to what you all have requested. So you will now receive the PM and post content in your email.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back