Feedback on Monitor Audio Bronze 2

I can relate to you regarding hearing loss I too suffer from this condition I cant hear very high frequencies. Its hereditary condition I turned 60 this year so a day will arrive when I will not longer be able to enjoy listening to music as I do today. But still the "glass is half full" today - so I enjoy my music :) played "Art Blakey's Night in Tunisia" today with my revamped setup and it gave me so much joy. This was recorded in the year I was born they had such good microphones in them days. HDtracks remastered it and it's just fabulous.

I'm using a Linn Klout Power Amplifier, line level inputs fed straight from the DAC. Although it has similar Power specs to your CA it also happens to be very musical too.

Although your CA certainly seems to have the oomph to drive the Speaker I cant really comment on how good it will sound. If you're able to find a dealer willing to allow you to demo the said speakers with your Amp then that would be the best option.

BTW, what source are you using?

i am sourcing thru Marantz SA7001..... planning to add a network player considering my huge collection of FLAC files from torrent days....

regarding the physical limitations... I cant figure out the reason for the same and considering my age factor 40 + i am seriously considering another round of investment :-(

Please make sure your amplifier can run a Dynaudio before you buy. Historically ( I am not in touch with their latest products) they have been difficult to drive and the published power rating of an amplifier does not really tell much about its ability to supply power where phase and impedance vary ( which was true to the older Dynas)

Monitor audios are far easier to drive and so are Klipschs although the latter can be bright with the wrong amplifier. I believe the Monitor 2s are around 55K on Hifimart.com. i have never heard them as sounding muddled unless you do not place them on proper stands ..but again not sure of the new crop/models.

If you like warm sound, I believe the Wharfedale Denton might also be good for you as they are easy to drive and are well reviewed as well. I have not heard it so its just hearsay. ditto with any of the Castle or Epos Bookshelves.

Thanks for your feedback. I have a pair of wooden stands which weighs around 25-30 kgs each and are sturdy enough considering my Diamond 9.2.

However, do you know where to get sturdier stands incase I go for the Monitor Audio?

This sounds good to me ! put a small ball of bluetack on each speaker corner touching the stand and you will get tighter bass..

i am sourcing thru Marantz SA7001..... planning to add a network player considering my huge collection of FLAC files from torrent days....

regarding the physical limitations... I cant figure out the reason for the same and considering my age factor 40 + i am seriously considering another round of investment :-(

Quality of some of the recordings available in FLAC format is so very good. Lossless Online music services like Qobuz and Amazon music will eventually be offered in India too I'd imagine at some stage.

How much Emit 20 cost?

Please make sure your amplifier can run a Dynaudio before you buy. Historically ( I am not in touch with their latest products) they have been difficult to drive and the published power rating of an amplifier does not really tell much about its ability to supply power where phase and impedance vary ( which was true to the older Dynas)

Monitor audios are far easier to drive and so are Klipschs although the latter can be bright with the wrong amplifier. I believe the Monitor 2s are around 55K on Hifimart.com. i have never heard them as sounding muddled unless you do not place them on proper stands ..but again not sure of the new crop/models.

If you like warm sound, I believe the Wharfedale Denton might also be good for you as they are easy to drive and are well reviewed as well. I have not heard it so its just hearsay. ditto with any of the Castle or Epos Bookshelves.

This sounds good to me ! put a small ball of bluetack on each speaker corner touching the stand and you will get tighter bass..

now thats a catch 22 situation. I am in no way can invest on new amps at this stage. Moreover i dont know if i can audition the Dynaudio at Delhi with my CA 740 A.

talking about sound, I am mostly into blues music with occasional classic rock. So that would be a great source to suggest me something.

now thats a catch 22 situation. I am in no way can invest on new amps at this stage. Moreover i dont know if i can audition the Dynaudio at Delhi with my CA 740 A.

talking about sound, I am mostly into blues music with occasional classic rock. So that would be a great source to suggest me something.
if you comfortable to come to Noida, you can audition dynaudio at sector 51, the dealer also has special 40 for audition, he had offered me to bring my own amp for audition.

if you comfortable to come to Noida, you can audition dynaudio at sector 51, the dealer also has special 40 for audition, he had offered me to bring my own amp for audition.

thanks for the info. Would you please PM me the address of the dealer.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back