Feedback on Sony x75k

Love4sound

My hall tv which is 7.5 years old is having display problems so Sony has offered to replace it with a 43 inch x75k for 35k. Is it the best price or should I bargain for more? Usage is only for you tube. I just want the cheapest tv which is reliable and has a smooth UI. Any other TV’s I should consider in the budget range? Cheaper the better for me

My hall tv which is 7.5 years old is having display problems so Sony has offered to replace it with a 43 inch x75k for 35k. Is it the best price or should I bargain for more? Usage is only for you tube. I just want the cheapest tv which is reliable and has a smooth UI. Any other TV’s I should consider in the budget range? Cheaper the better for me
Online rate of it is Rs.47000 and so your old TV's exchange goes for Rs.12000 with their 35k rate offer. Try bargaining more if you are successful, it is to your advantage but Sony afaik does not bulge much.

Online rate of it is Rs.47000 and so your old TV's exchange goes for Rs.12000 with their 35k rate offer. Try bargaining more if you are successful, it is to your advantage but Sony afaik does not bulge much.
Ok i am not keen only on sony. I just want the cheapest tv that supports youtube and OTT but reliable with decent performance

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back