Feedback required on Paradigm ADP 190 Dipole Surrounds

Modsy

Hi !!

Anyone used the Paradigm ADP 190/390 Dipole Surrounds Speakers. I have a set of Paradigm - Front and centre speakers. For the rear i have the Morduant Short speakers. I am looking at replacing the MS speakers with the Paradigm ADP 190 or the ADP 390 .

Also what would be the price for these?

do we have dealer for these in Mumbai??

Thanks

Its a wise thought. Ive heard ADP-190/ADP-390. Those dipoles are very good. If you want them at a real cheap cost, get them imported from the US. Its not a big deal to carry them here in a suitcase, if thats an option u want to look at.

Hi !!

Anyone used the Paradigm ADP 190/390 Dipole Surrounds Speakers. I have a set of Paradigm - Front and centre speakers. For the rear i have the Morduant Short speakers. I am looking at replacing the MS speakers with the Paradigm ADP 190 or the ADP 390 .

Thanks
hi . you can contact with japonica international calcutta, for Paradigm speaker

Hi !!

Thanks[Paradigm dealers in mumbai 1. Shemaroo, 2. Resonant,3. Alliance4 ,4) the Den.5. The shop. Available all paradigm products.]

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back