Few queries regarding 1.5lac HT 5.1 system

I have just shifted to a new room and not setup the speakers. Else I would invite you to visit my home as well.
That's so nice of you.

I checked out the Dalis today.
I liked the sound both for movies and music.
Zensors are definitely better than MA Mass series for music.
I guess for movies and gaming either will suffice.

Did you buy your stuff from Top Gizmos?
How is this dealer in general?
One thing that I could make out was that the people there were not that knowledgeable like some other places like Bass N Treble or Sound by Design.

That's so nice of you.

One thing that I could make out was that the people there were not that knowledgeable like some other places like Bass N Treble or Sound by Design.
I think something is wrong with my hifivision ID,
I can see PM and cant send/reply to anyone

I talked to that guy and he quoted me 17%off on MRP

U can give him my reference
Sufiyan ahmad from lucknow

Else if u need any help, msg me ur number
Will talk to u :)

That's so nice of you.

I have been buying my HT equipment from Mr. Sanjeev Devgan (Top Gizmos) for quite sometime now and find him reasonably knowledgeable, one good thing that I like about him is that he doesn't tend to push his preferred product on to you and lets you decide what you want to buy.

I have been buying my HT equipment from Mr. Sanjeev Devgan (Top Gizmos) for quite sometime now and find him reasonably knowledgeable, one good thing that I like about him is that he doesn't tend to push his preferred product on to you and lets you decide what you want to buy.

Thank you for your input!
He did offer me a good deal on the Dali setup but I haven't bought anything yet.

Mrp of 685 s2 65k
MRP of 686 S2 51K
MRP of B AND w htm62 45k
Band W DS3 90k

Thanks for the info!

I see that you were also looking to buy a HT system.
Have you finalized anything yet?

Hello people!
I thank everyone who helped me in this thread and via PMs.

After auditioning a number of setups viz Wharfedale 10.6, Monitor Audio Mass 5.1, Paradigm CT100 5.1, Tannoy V4i + Dali Fazon, Dali Zensor 5 + Zensor 1 5.1, B&W MT50 5.1, KEF Q700, B&W 685 S2 + 686 S2 5.1, Golden Ears SuperSat 5.1, I finally decided to go with the following setup:

B&W 685 S2 (fronts) + B&W 686 S2 (surrounds) + B&W HTM61 (center) + B&W ASW610 (sub) + Onkyo TX-NR737.
It completely overshot my Speaker+AVR budget but I eventually got the kind of sound I was looking for.
To compensate, I decided to scrap the idea of an AV rack/cabinet plus a few other small expenses.
The speakers are still burning in and we watch blu rays in the evening and listen to music in the morning.
I'll experiment with the sub placement for a while and see how it goes.

Cheers and thanks again!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back