FiiO E07K - How to connecti to amp + speaker set up

D03K , cheap to buy , may sounds well but better pass this one. Small gadgets like Fiio D03K won't give the you the mileage. It is better to wait-save and buy a full blown DAC.

And one more, you are not at all talking rubbish, don't feel guilty, this forum is for learning and sharing ideas / views/ experiences. I myself, too was asking similar questions some 10 years back.

I believe you are on right track. Now you have something to listen, use that to improve your listening skills, Sample / collect some good music, Spotify! Widen your knowledge about music reproduction / representation / acoustics, attend some live programs to know how real Piano, Saxophone, Sitar , Guitar , drums sound! The more live music you attend the better , as this exercise helps you know exactly what to expect from your music system.

Then your refined senses will guide you towards the correct product/s. It takes time, so just hold on for some time.

Hope this helps

ah..right..that sounds like a great advice.

Lemme do what you have suggested for sometime and develop listening skills, while saving for a full blown DAC. I'm too impressed with Schiit products so can target that in some time.

Many Thanks again for the help and prompt response.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back