Fiio E7 USB DAC + Mini Amp Preview - [ India's First ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir[Lynx-India]

Guys ,
Being the National Distributors Of Fiio its My Pleasure The Introduce the New Fiio E7 USB DAC + Amp For Portable Music Lovers .We Are Blessed By Fiio for Being The First People in India To Get a Sample From The Few They Have Shipped All Across the World .The Review Is Already Heads Up At Head Fi By ClieOS Here - > [Impression] FiiO E7 (warning: lot of pics!!!) - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio .Well This Review Would Be In Heated Arguments against Some Of His Observations And My Observations .Being The First Sample In India I am Keeping The National Pride At Stake And Will Do One Hell Of a Review This Week For The Same .I Promise You That Hifivision Members ,The Admins Will Remember This Review For Ages .I Will Pour My Soul Into This .I Need Very Tight Support From Out Elite Audiophile Team Here .Shoot Your Questions Guys And Get Ready For The Review .Its Show Time ....

The Introduction

zwe2wn.jpg

This Page Describes you the total Arrangement of The Entire Product ,its Buttons and all its main parts .Special attention should be paid to Item No 10 " the Dock " .This is a mysterious product kept by fiio .According To Me This will have a Line Out And Also Some extra capabilities that will provide extension to the fiio E7 .

The Specifications

dw5sv4.jpg

Do Read The Fine Print At The End Of this page .Also i Would Like senior members to help the describe the parameters of the product in more details ,Once you do that i will add the same here in this section of the post with a thank you note .The output is even more then the Sflo2 [ Teclast T51 ] .This Makes My Years Old intex Headphones Also Shine Like Anything ,Although i am gonna use better brands like sennheiser Etc for my review of the same .We also have skull candy products now and would be very interested To review The same with this .

Important Details

25iaq04.jpg

The product uses a decent low cost Texas 2706 USB Reciever ,The Digital To Analogue Functions Are Provided By the wolfson Wm8740 IC .Wolfson Is Now Know To Produce Extreme High quality Audio IC .The Nationite Sflo Uses Same Brand Ic For Audiophile Grade Output That Blows Your Min If Played With Losless Audio Formats Like Flac .The Analogue Devices Ic is Used As a Pre Amp and The Texas Instruments IC Is Used For Power Amp Functions .Excellent Sound Quality Enhancement For Computer Gamers With Headphones And Earphones As Thier Audio Gear ,Specially the Laptop users .

These are just starters ,the review is weeks away now and i am here you any questions you have

Last edited:
Amarbir[Lynx-India];109820 said:
Guys ,
Being the National Distributors Of Fiio its My Pleasure The Introduce the New Fiio E7 USB DAC + Amp For Portable Music Lovers .We Are Blessed By Fiio for Being The First People in India To Get a Sample From The Few They Have Shipped All Across the World .The Review Is Already Heads Up At Head Fi By ClieOS Here - > [Impression] FiiO E7 (warning: lot of pics!!!) - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio .Well This Review Would Be In Heated Arguments against Some Of His Observations And My Observations .Being The First Sample In India I am Keeping The National Pride At Stake And Will Do One Hell Of a Review This Week For The Same .I Promise You That Hifivision Members ,The Admins Will Remember This Review For Ages .I Will Pour My Soul Into This .I Need Very Tight Support From Out Elite Audiophile Team Here .Shoot Your Questions Guys And Get Ready For The Review .Its Show Time ....

amarbir,
Its great to hear that you are among the select few who have recieved this dac sample. Waiting for your review.

Last edited:
Amar: Its nice to see you get new stuff. Pls Stop Using Initial Caps Type like everyone. Stop this habit, I have been telling this to you for sometime, dont force me to give a warning to you!!!

Also, some of the senior members AVOID your post bcos of this habit of yours. I am getting enough PMs asking me to force you out of this habbit. For your own good stop this right now.

Last edited:
Amar: Its nice to see you get new stuff. Pls Stop Using Initial Caps Type like everyone. Stop this habit, I have been telling this to you for sometime, dont force me to give a warning to you!!!

Also, some of the senior members AVOID your post bcos of this habit of yours. I am getting enough PMs asking me to force you out of this habbit. For your own good stop this right now.

Sir ,
I Have This Habit Its All Over My Forums Here -> Lynx - The Community Forums - Powered by vBulletin .In My Website Lynx Chandigarh - Largest Audio , Electronic & Computer Online Superstore In India .everywhere i Type .I Cannot Just Stop As i Cannot Do This Now i Am Too Old For This I Can Do Two Things Though I Can Stop Posting In The Forums And Forget About Participating ,I Have Already Told That I Cannot Leave This .Alteast i Do Not Type In Caps its Just Title Case .I Do Not Know How I Will Carry Dealer Activity In Your Forums As This Is Funny that You Want To Warn Me For Writing In Title Case .Secondly Before I Became a Dealer There Was No Rule Or criteria .Which stated that I Should Be Writing Like This Or That .Kindly Send Me Your And The Admins Final Verdict On The Same ,If You Have a Hassel In Me Doing This Which I think Does Nothing Its Just a Mind set Of Few People I Would Request You To Return My Money And Remove My threads in The Dealer Area .I Do Not Do This For Fun Or Purposefully Amarbir Types Like This Only .

great!

Look forward to your review and of course some of us would be interested in buying it...

Well ,
thanks for the same sir .the device is under intensive testing and i have been on my toes during this time .

Specs look interesting. Looking forward to your review. Any idea of the price Amarbir?

Sir ,
Fiio has not released any pricing but it will be in the range of USd 75 To USD 100 As the target would be pica amps .

Hi

I am confused??? Where is your review or is the first post your review (which is not much so to say)

Sir ,
Thats a part of the user manula the review will be added in post no 1 after i check the device .

Amarbir[Lynx-India];110231 said:
Sir ,
I Have This Habit Its All Over My Forums Here -> Lynx - The Community Forums - Powered by vBulletin .In My Website Lynx Chandigarh - Largest Audio , Electronic & Computer Online Superstore In India .everywhere i Type .I Cannot Just Stop As i Cannot Do This Now i Am Too Old For This I Can Do Two Things Though I Can Stop Posting In The Forums And Forget About Participating ,I Have Already Told That I Cannot Leave This .Alteast i Do Not Type In Caps its Just Title Case .I Do Not Know How I Will Carry Dealer Activity In Your Forums As This Is Funny that You Want To Warn Me For Writing In Title Case .Secondly Before I Became a Dealer There Was No Rule Or criteria .Which stated that I Should Be Writing Like This Or That .Kindly Send Me Your And The Admins Final Verdict On The Same ,If You Have a Hassel In Me Doing This Which I think Does Nothing Its Just a Mind set Of Few People I Would Request You To Return My Money And Remove My threads in The Dealer Area .I Do Not Do This For Fun Or Purposefully Amarbir Types Like This Only .

You have my PM on this. We will discuss this offline.

Dear Amar,

It certainly takes more effort to type in title case. In your next post, you seem to have effortlessly switched to near queen's. Reads much better this way.

Ram

Dear Amar,

It certainly takes more effort to type in title case. In your next post, you seem to have effortlessly switched to near queen's. Reads much better this way.

Ram

Amarbir, thanks for taking the effort to conform to the board rules and admin suggestions. It s also much easier for us to read your post this way. As it is you do use proper punctuation etc, it was just the case which was a deterrent.

hehe, my folks are in chandigarh. Maybe when I drop in to visit them I'll give you a buzz?

Amarbir[Lynx-India];110273 said:
Guys ,
So how many peeps from chandigarh do we have ? .I was thinking we could exchange some headphones and earphones ? .

Amarbir[Lynx-India];110273 said:
Guys ,
So how many peeps from chandigarh do we have ? .I was thinking we could exchange some headphones and earphones ? .

Amar bhai, awesome to see you making such an effort to change your habit. This is a real effort from you, bcos I know yours was genuine habit not something done to irritate or anything.

kudos :clapping:

Hi Amarbir,
I am in Chandigarh and have already bought E7 and E9 from you.Good to see you on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back