Filter paper for Coffee maker

anilva

Folks,

Need some help from fellow members. I have recently received a gift of Electrolux Coffee Machine, which can grind coffee beans and make a filter coffee from it. Everything is fine, but it expects a conical shaped filter paper to be used everytime in the filter bin.

I checked on the net and there are many options abroad for coffee filter paper, but difficult to get them shipped. The cost of transportation does not seem worth.

Any one has any pointers where I can get filter paper which can be used on these machines?

Thanks.

Look around and you may get a permanent filter option.

I personally use a plastic cone + filter paper, japanese brand Daiso, available locally in Muscat.

Look around and you may get a permanent filter option.

I personally use a plastic cone + filter paper, japanese brand Daiso, available locally in Muscat.

Thanks. Otherwise need to build a cone using fine filter mesh available locally to act as a permanent filter.

Cheers

You might find coffee filter paper at Cafe Coffee Day outlets. I've seen them selling all kinds of coffee-making kit, so it is quite likely that they have it.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back