Finally...bought it.... Sony 40EX520

I've got APC 600VA backup UPS. Can I use it to connect to my Sony EX520 40 inch led tv?

Sorry for that.I mean HD. Your thread answered my question.

I dont think many will prefer Pana LED. When it come to Plasma its panasonic and LED Samsung/LG/Sony. Can you mentioned the model number and price here?

32e3d is the model. There is nothing like Plasma pana and led Sony or others if you say that you haven't gone and compared all of these side by side. LG sucks big time plus samsung just stop working after one year and Sony no mkv and no ntfs

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Sir. It seems like you are biased more towards Panasonic blindly.
There are brand preference for Plasma LED and LCDs. Kindly check in television thread and you can understand.
And I didn't said anything about comparison of Plasma LED and LCD. In fact i did that and i know the pros and cons of all these. Can you explain the last sentence more?
LG has relatively less sale. I know people using Samsung for a long time(more than one year at least) . And Panasonic panels failed within one week of purchase for some. And about Sony please read from the beginning of this thread and you can understand why they bought.

Instead of bashing other brands here why don't you discuss your points in dedicated thread for Panasonic?

Sir. It seems like you are biased more towards Panasonic blindly.
There are brand preference for Plasma LED and LCDs. Kindly check in television thread and you can understand.
And I didn't said anything about comparison of Plasma LED and LCD. In fact i did that and i know the pros and cons of all these. Can you explain the last sentence more?
LG has relatively less sale. I know people using Samsung for a long time(more than one year at least) . And Panasonic panels failed within one week of purchase for some. And about Sony please read from the beginning of this thread and you can understand why they bought.

Instead of bashing other brands here why don't you discuss your points in dedicated thread for Panasonic?

That's what I am saying why don't you go to a place where you can compare all the brands side by side. Don't go to any place where all tv's are kept separately. I don't have any soft corner for Panasonic. But remember one thing they are the only Japanese brand who makes their own panel's. And please talk after comparing side by side.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

One should not judge a tv if they can use it as a media player or not.
I have compared sony,samsung,lg,sharp and panasonic side by side with same video and angle.
PQ wise sony and sharp are the best...but I preferred sony over sharp cause I trust that brand.
Sony usee sharp panel in some of their tvs..but the difference lies in video processor...

People don't prefer sony cause they are huge brand..it's because the quality of product they make.

Hi,
Has anyone purchased / get a chance to review 40EX650? I am planning to buy one, but concerned because there is not even a single review out there so far...

Hi,

Has anyone purchased 40ex650 or get a chance to review it? I am thinking of buying it, but don't want to purchase without seeing any reviews. Thanks.

Did you check which is the panel type in 40EX520 ? There is a remote key combination which lets you access the service menu which shows this information.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back