finally my HT setup is ready

Ops, thats really Bad. Hope its covered under warranty. How bad! a new Projector getting faulty withing days where were spend it on hard earn money. Next to it we think twice to run to for long time (Repaired incident would be flashing). If you could check for replacement instead of Repair, it would be good.

Thanks chief unfortunately I had purchased online from Amazon.com so no warranty.i had purchased /received in July .due to new house under renovation setup it in month of November initially for 8--10 days usage no problem after this issue appeared.
As per Amazon policy the return window is 30 days so they were helpless but they tried to help with contact details of optoma but bad experience with optoma service than finally decided to repair it locally.
And happy to share today it's back with damage of around 17k but there is no point of crying as it was my decision to go with Amazon.com.
Anyway happy :yahoo:

Thanks chief unfortunately I had purchased online from Amazon.com so no warranty.i had purchased /received in July .due to new house under renovation setup it in month of November initially for 8--10 days usage no problem after this issue appeared.
As per Amazon policy the return window is 30 days so they were helpless but they tried to help with contact details of optoma but bad experience with optoma service than finally decided to repair it locally.
And happy to share today it's back with damage of around 17k but there is no point of crying as it was my decision to go with Amazon.com.
Anyway happy :yahoo:

gud to hear its repaired now,
what was the problem ?

and what for they charged 17k?

gud to hear its repaired now,
what was the problem ?

and what for they charged 17k?

Thanks chief,
As per the local technician it was not properly shut down due to this power supply conqued off and that leads to some issue with pcb .

Congratulations poppy!

Finally you have kept your promise of sharing the pics once everything was set up properly. The delay seems to be worth it as the setup looks kick-ass !!

Congratulations poppy!

Finally you have kept your promise of sharing the pics once everything was set up properly. The delay seems to be worth it as the setup looks kick-ass !!

Thanks kneo .This all happened because of friends like u in this forum. Thanks to all forum members I had never thought that I will setup HT in my home. This kind of dreams died after college (mostly due to money parts) but accidently I came across this forum and that kida surfaced again.
Pl visit if ur on this side. (Malad west).

thats really a gud setup bhai :)

hows the denon x2100?

i have marantz sr5009., heard dali goes well with denon too. :)

Very very neat and tidy setup Poppy, and very tastefully done too. I know it's late to congratulate you but I couldn't resist after checking out those pictures. Hope you are enjoying every bit of it.

Very very neat and tidy setup Poppy, and very tastefully done too. I know it's late to congratulate you but I couldn't resist after checking out those pictures. Hope you are enjoying every bit of it.

Thanks chief experience is mind blowing. We had stopped visiting theater after shifting/installed HT.if u are in mumbai are welcome to see.

Congrats! Gorgeous to look at - no 2 ways about that!
But perhaps a bad space for a projector - with all those reflective white ceilings and walls.

Thanks chief experience is mind blowing. We had stopped visiting theater after shifting/installed HT.if u are in mumbai are welcome to see.

Oh that I am sure! :D And when in Mumbai, I'll get in touch with you, thanks for the invitation and have fun! :thumbsup:

Awesome poppy ...... I dont know about others , but for a first setup it looks very nice and clean :)
Great setup ..... Have Fun :)

Cheers,
Aditya

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back