Finally settled for a Samsung 32B530 - Thanks to all

Maximus

Thanks a lot to this forum which helped me to decide on my purchase.

My shortlisted models were

LG 32LH35 - Voted against it (inspite of being feature-heavy) due to the bad viewing angle

Philips 5609 - Was very much inclined towards this after seeing spiro's reviews, but after visiting a lot of showrooms, I observed only Croma and some local TV dealers were stocking this - that too at a retail price of 37 K (without exchange) - hence decided against it

Finally settled for a Samsung 32B530 (Full HD) and am very happy with it so far. Also tested the PC input and it rocks.
Haven't yet got the time to fiddle with any display settings, but the default setting itself looks pleasing with Tata Sky, hence in no hurry to do so.

Bought it from Samsung Plaza - L.B.S Marg, Mulund West at 30,000 (with exchange of my 21 inch Onida flat screen)

Thanks again to this forum and all the experts here (especially spiro, adder, daddycool and madbullram) who have shared a lot of time in helping us newbies out with choices.

Cheers !

Thanks a lot to this forum which helped me to decide on my purchase.

My shortlisted models were

Philips 5609 - Was very much inclined towards this after seeing spiro's reviews, but after visiting a lot of showrooms, I observed only Croma and some local TV dealers were stocking this - that too at a retail price of 37 K (without exchange) - hence decided against it

Finally settled for a Samsung 32B530 (Full HD) and am very happy with it so far. Also tested the PC input and it rocks.

Hi Maximus (The Roman General) ! :)

Congrats on buying your Samsung 32B530. Its a good TV. Why didnt you try Philips Arena (exclusive showrooms) for 5609 model, in your city? There are 3 in Bangalore, there must be atleast couple of them in Mumbai. I've bought it (32PFL 5609) last Saturday, and its awesome. :yahoo:

I was also considering your Samsung model, and also Sony V series, but dropped them, after extensive analysis for over a month.

Enjoy your Samsung !:)

Hey,congrates on purchase :clapping:
I have recommended Samy B530 among top 3 sets.It was for 38k Price you got is very good in Mumbai.5609 was around 39k @ croma in Diwali & 5409 for 37k.

So prices dropped I suppose.

Need Yamaha Amplier.............

HI Friends

I need to purchase a good AV Amplifier, i am preferring Yamaha yht 195, but not getting it in market. My budget is around 25K, can u please suggest from where can i get it in mumbai.

Re: Need Yamaha Amplier.............

HI Friends

I need to purchase a good AV Amplifier, i am preferring Yamaha yht 195, but not getting it in market. My budget is around 25K, can u please suggest from where can i get it in mumbai.

Savoy is main distributor in Mumbai,Alliance4,Vijaysales are main dealors.Try contacting them.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back