manu4panjab

hey bros. soooooooo much ecited today as i bought my new onk 807
in my car's back
Mypics1022.jpg

finally in my ht :cool:
Mypics1024.jpg

and testing :eek:hyeah:
Mypics1029.jpg

me and mannat :D (in first pic you can see her pic with hair too lying on bed)
Mypics1011.jpg

Mypics1016.jpg

Mypics1017.jpg

my review:- :D
so faar i luuuuv it superb gung-ho bass ,has great depth and weight ,crystal clear.i have watched several movies again like transformers 2,star tek 2009,ironman,pirates of carribean and what i found is onk 807 has soo much weight on all audio effects you can feel the power the bass hitting your chest that's what i want babyyyy :eek:hyeah:
here's my rating
music:- 8.5(still short in this department :D)
movies:- 10(awesome)
games:-10(yeeee uncharted 2 rocks )

Last edited:
Hi manu,

Congrats!! I dont' have to tell you. I know you WILL have a blast:D Enjoy!!

cheers,
sri

Go and grab a spl meter and calibrate all speakers with test tones ..... after that you can check out all modes .... congrats

Congrats! Manu on your gadget. When you wrote that you are not satisfied with the audesey settings in your AVR and like to play it on direct mode, here I would like to make the point that by doing this you might end up damaging your center and surround speakers if you play it at really loud volumes as when we use the pure direct mode then it bypasses the crossover and tone control and all other settings of your AVR and assumes your speakers to be of full range and this might damage them at high volumes. I would suggest you to use the audessey settings and with the help of an SPL meter recheck the speaker levels then you will find that audessey sets it at around 72db rather than 75 decibels at reference levels, so correct it with the help of an SPL which would make a lot of difference to the sorround field as well as overall performance of your AVR. For music its always recommended to engage Pure Direct or direct mode.
Last and not the least..... enjoy the new addition.

good purchase,
enjoy your time with this new gear ... seems it needs
itz own rack with big shelf .. really big one:).

Congrats! Manu on your gadget. When you wrote that you are not satisfied with the audesey settings in your AVR and like to play it on direct mode, here I would like to make the point that by doing this you might end up damaging your center and surround speakers if you play it at really loud volumes as when we use the pure direct mode then it bypasses the crossover and tone control and all other settings of your AVR and assumes your speakers to be of full range and this might damage them at high volumes. I would suggest you to use the audessey settings and with the help of an SPL meter recheck the speaker levels then you will find that audessey sets it at around 72db rather than 75 decibels at reference levels, so correct it with the help of an SPL which would make a lot of difference to the sorround field as well as overall performance of your AVR. For music its always recommended to engage Pure Direct or direct mode.
Last and not the least..... enjoy the new addition.
hey bro thanks for suggestion i figure out what happened actually i forgot to switch on the subwoofer that's why aud. only do all 5 channels and not the sub and now when i recalibrate it with sub switch on (obviously) awesome bass returns :eek:hyeah: and direct mode actually play all channels in full band so that's a bad idea :)
now i'm totally engage aud. and dynamic eq. :D and having a blast with dolby digital ,dts .this thing is real beast bro :cool:
as far as music is concerned i play it in stereo mode

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back