Find out how much money your AV gears actually cost to the dealers / distributors

haisaikat

Found this information on a old thread and seems these sites like www.zauba.com records the inbound and outbound shipments to and from India and creates their database. As per this you will be surprised to know how much your gears actually costed when it was imported.

As for my case, I paid 41K for a pair of Aviano 6 which is listed here as 13K for a pair :( so imagine the markup of profits and taxes :(

You can also find out the prices of any goods apart from AV gears like cell phones, cars, etc. I found that a Mercedes Benz S-Class costs 26 Lakhs :)

So, after considering @ 35% CD and 10% (max.) as handling, transit & other charges .. YOUR dealer made a cool 100% profit. Yes, he would be bearing a high rental & financial cost as well as staff salaries in that 100% mark-up.

These importers undervalue the item so that it has lower custom duties.

Look at Sony led tvs the ones officially imported by Sony india has a higher price tag listed then a couple of pieces imported by grey dealers who undervalue it to really low price.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back